3. Quiet boy

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I have always been a quiet boy, after being so much neglected by my parents I didn't want to be near them anymore, I was suffocating in that household and no one cared except hyung. We were enough for each other, inseparable. He was the only person who understood me, the person to stand against our father, but now he isn't the same, he wants me to join the business too as it's becoming tiring for him to handle everything on his own. I denied him again, I don't even meet him these days, it's been months since I last saw my parents or brother, we just meet occasionally just for a show to society. They are always so unaware of my interests and personal life.

First day of university, walking in I was aware of all the eyes lingering around me, it was mainly because of my looks and power. I study business as my parents wanted but I want to make my life as a musician I know I have a talent too but unfortunately, my parents are major trustees of the university and they won't let me take it as a major subject. I study music and arts as an elective subject, but they still think it's some hobby I have, how much pathetic they can get. Sometimes I think we were born to just follow what our parents say because that's the only life we can have.

I met Jungkook, Lisa, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jisoo, and Ji-woo before our class and they were all talking about their vacations, we are kind of popular among the whole university because all of our parents are either trustees or give huge donations here. We get a lot of attention from students too, these people and I have just one thing in common - a rich household, other than that my equation with Jungkook is best, after Jimin he is the only one I'm close to.

I met Jungkook in my club while drinking, he just came and sat beside me, asking random questions, my first thoughts were why and how can anyone be this annoying. But when I looked at him it was evident that he was just a fuckboy interested in the chic beside me. He had this cute smile and hungry eyes, I smirked at him, pulled her closer to me, and kissed her hard, he understood she was into me. Later that night we both fucked her but obviously, in different rooms, she was just looking for a good fuck which we gladly provided. I met Hoseok through him as their dads were friends and his dad was a major shareholder in Jeon's CO. Hoseok was a fun guy, he is too innocent to get involved in our other businesses, he knows about our nature but isn't bothered, I like how he doesn't judge people based on their living. Jisoo and Lisa were both Hoseok's and Jungkook's friends from high school, they are fine, Lisa is a complete crackhead and Jisoo well she acts so wholesome, but is a narcissistic bitch. We met Ji-woo on the orientation day, she came onto Jungkook with this sinful gaze, wearing a black thin strap dress that ended on her mid-thigh, showing off every bit of her body she was proud of and I knew she'd be more than happy if Jungkook took her right there at some janitor's room or washroom. Yoongi was the last one to join, he was friends with Lisa as they both studied music, a talented mystery man, who produces, writes, and even compose, he is a mystery that no one could resolve.

Me, Hoseok, Ji-woo, and Jisoo have the same class whereas Yoongi and Lisa went together for their, they both are majoring in production and music, I wish I could be the one with them too, Jungkook studies economics with theatre as he is actually interested in his father's business unlike me.

We met at the same spot after our classes and I saw Jungkook coming with a new face, she's beautiful, even with that oversized clothing, I can tell her curvy body wanted all my attention which I'll gladly provide her. Her hair bounced as she walks, woah she has quite long hair I wonder how they'll look in my grip, shining a bit golden as she comes into sun exposure, her hazel colored eyes so different with a pinch of gold and long eyelashes holding so many emotions, how will she look under me sucking me off like an innocent girl she is, it'll be fun playing her. She could be the epitome of beauty. As they got closer I could see her face more clearly rosy cheeks, full lips like Jin hyung's but a bit more plumpy, I want to bite that lip she was biting, and she was wearing only lip gloss and no makeup.