Chapter Two

"Monday and Wednesday are certainly unique names." Principal Weems says then she looks at us as if we were going to saying anything.

     I certainly don't want to be here so I don't want to interact. "I'm guessing it was day you were born?" Principal Weems says to Wednesday trying to make small talk

     "We were born on Friday the 13th." Wednesday says. "Wednesday name comes from a line From my favorite nursery rhyme, "Wednesdays child is full of woe"" mother says.

     "You always had a unique perspective on the world, Morticia." Principal Weems says "hmm." Mother says, "did. your mother tell you we were roommates back in the day?" Principal Weems says.

"And you graduated with your sanity intact? Impressive" Me and Wednesday says and mother gave us a look. "You've girls certainly had a very interesting educational journey. Eight schools in five years" Principal Weems says.

"They haven't built one strong enough to hold us." I say, "I bet this place won't be any different." Wednesday says.

"What our daughters are trying to say, is that they greatly appreciate the opportunity." Father says trying to make what we said sound better.

   "Nevermore doesn't usually accept students mid-term, but given Monday and Wednesday's perfect grades and your family's long history with the school, I've spoken with the board and we've made an exception." Principal Weems says and mother and father smile and hold hands.

     Wednesday looked disappointed in that decision. "Larissa, What about Monday and   Wednesday's , um.. therapy sessions? The court ordered them." Mother asks.

   "Hmm. The school has a relationship with a therapist in Jericho, They cane meet twice a week." Principal Weems says.

     "Did you hear that, my little storm clouds? You're in excellent hands" father says, "we'll see if she survives the first session." Wednesday says and everyone is silent for a minute.

   "I've assigned you girls to your mothers old dorm. Ophelia Hall." Principal Weems says. Mother gasps then chuckles and looks at us with a smile.

     I like it when mother or Wednesday smile it makes them a lot less scarier, "refresh my memory." Wednesday says taking me away from my thoughts. "Ophelia's the one who kills herself after being driven mad by her family, correct?" Wednesday asked.

    Mother nods with a smile, "should we go meet your new roommate?" Principal Weems asks. Wait hold on me and Wednesday are sharing a room with someone else? Eh who cares they can't be that bad.