Chapter Sixteen

As I sat on enid's bed with thing going through the magazine. As thing flipped through the magazine Wednesday comes through the door and looks around.

    Wednesday then looks at us, "I snapped at you. I'll check my tone in the future." Wednesday says to thing causing me to look at her confused.

     "Now chop-chop before all of our leads turn cold." Wednesday says and turns around.

   I look at thing who continues to flip through the paper book. "What is it you want? Hand cream? Nail buffer? New cuticle scissors. Consider it done"Wednesday says.

    Thing then tosses the magazine and starts to tap on the bed. Wednesday sighs and comes and sits down next to us.

"I know I'm stubborn single-minded and obsessive. But those are all traits of great writers" Wednesday says and I roll my eyes.

Thing then signs something, "yes. And serial killers. What's your point?" Wednesday asks.

Thing signs again, "I have nothing to get off my chest, and I am not submitting my o your emotional blackmail." Wednesday says making it obvious that she has a secret.

Thing then taps on the bed, "fine." Wednesday says getting something from her pocket.

"When rowan showed us this it confirmed my greatest fear." Wednesday says showing the picture of us while the school is on fire.

"That we are going to be responsible for something terrible. Not good terrible, like Ivan. Bad terrible." Wednesdays says causing me to look away.

     "And we can't let that happen." I mumbled. "That's why we need to find out the truth." Wednesday says.

     Thing then lays down with his hand over Wednesdays and taps her. "Breathe a word of this to anyone and I will end you two." Wednesday says causing me to smile and roll my eyes.

     Thing scooted away from her as she stares at him.

      Wednesday then gets up, "your not that scary you know!" I shout at her as she goes to walk out the door.

     "You are coming with me so hurry up." She says and I get up and follow  her.

(A/N: Sorry I haven't been posting stuff has been happening and I'm also focusing on my grades rn)