Chapter Twenty-Three

The hood is then lifted and I can see people in cloaks with hoods over them. They then have a projector on and right in my face.

"Who dares breach our inner sanctum." Someone who is obviously Bianca.

"You can take the fucking mask off Bianca." I say annoyed that I'm now stuck down here instead of my bed.

Then they all take off there hoods and masks and Bianca turns off the projector.

"Actually I'd prefer you had it on." I say and she just give me a fuck you smile. "How did you get down here?" Xavier asked.

"What the fuck! Your here too?" I say but get ignored. "Rowan showed us." Wednesday says.

"Left pocket." Wednesday says look at it and then back up. Xavier then goes over and gets it.

"I tracked the watermark to the Poe statue. Then I solved the riddle." Wednesday explained.

"Wait there's a riddle? I just thought we snapped twice." Black eyed dude said. "Well, aren't you the brightest of the bunch." I say even more annoyed.

"The nightshades are an elite social club. Emphasis on elite" Bianca says. "Do I look like a give a fuck?" I say and Bianca just rolls her eyes.

"We have roof parties, camp outs, the occasional midnight skinny-dip." Yoko says. "And yokos an amateur mixologist." A girl says.

"She makes killer virgin mojito. It can get pretty wild." Ajax says. "When the fuck did you get here!" I exclaimed.

"Wow do you guys even have a bedtime?" Wednesday says uninterested. "Last I heard, the nightshades were disbanded." I say still annoyed.

I then lay my head back bored. "Yeah, the group kind of lost its charter 30 years ago after some normie kid died." Xavier explained and I toned them out.

"I say we invite them to pledge. They is a legacy" I hear Xavier say and my head shoots up.

"After the crap They pulled in the Poe Cup, there's no way in hell. We talk about not making waves? They are a tsunami" Bianca says.

"Just because we beat you at your fucking game? Oh and we are not joining this fucking cult." I say.

"Your seriously turning us down?" Yoko says. "Can you believe it?" Wednesday says. "Untie them." Bianca says.

"Oh about that." I say and just stand up. "We freed ourselves five minutes ago." Wednesday says.

I take the picture out of Xavier's hand annoyed. Then the fucking black eyed kid steps in front of us as we try and walk out.

"Do you want me to give you another black eye?" I asked and he moved to the side.

I then walk up the stairs, "Oh, I almost forgot! Thanks for the invite though!" I say to them and the fully walk out.