Chapter Ninteen

Me and Wednesdays sneak back into our dorm and see Enid crying.

    When Enid notices us she gets up. "Where have you been!" Enid asks angrily. "I'm literally having a heart attack right now!" Enid says.

    "Yoko's in the infirmary!" Enid says and begins to pace. "What happened?" Me and my sister ask.

    "Garlic bread incident at dinner. She had a major allergic reaction. She out of the poe cup. and I don't have a co-pilot!" Enid says.

   "It wasn't an accident. Bianca's behind it." I spill a little to quickly.

      "How do you know?" Enid asks. "Doesn't matter." Wednesday says. "We are going to take her down tomorrow!" Wednesday says.

    "Wait. You're joining the black cats?" Enid asks. "You're willing to do that?" Enid says walking forward causing my sister to walk backwards.

   "For me?" Enid asks. "We want to humiliate Bianca so badly that the bitter taste of defeat burns in her throat." Wednesdays says.

"Yeah, but your doing it because we're friends right?" Enid asks. "Yes." I say. "Tell me how she keeps winning." Wednesday says.

"It's a real brain cramp. The past two years, no other boat has made it across and back without sinking" Enid says.

"Sounds like Sabotage." I say. "There are no rules in the Poe cup, and she is a siren, which makes her master of the water." Enid says.

"Then we just beat her at her own game." I say