Chapter Three

We enter the room to see a colorful window and just color everywhere else. Mother gasps at the sight, "it's so... vivid." Father says.

"Howdy, roomies." Our new roommate says, I don't know why but I already like her. "Monday, Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair" Principal Weems says.

"Are you feeling okay? You look a little pale." Enid asks Wednesday and I try not to laugh. Wednesday had a mortified look on her face.

"Wednesday always looks half-dead." Father says, "oh." Enid says lowly "welcome to Ophelia hall." Enid says to us as she goes to hug us.

Wednesday steps back but I don't I wouldn't mind a hug. That's where me and Wednesday differ, I don't mind showing emotions or affection, but Wednesday on the other hand.

Enid doesn't hug me though, "not a hugger. Got it." Enid says. "Please excuse Wednesday, she's allergic to color." Mother says.

"Oh, wow. What happens to you?" Enid asks and I hold back a laugh. "I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones" Wednesday says and I look at her and give her a 'really' look.

"Luckily, we've special ordered you girls a uniform." Principal Weems says with a chuckle.

"Enid, please take the girls to the registrars office to pick them up along with their schedules, and give her a tour along the way." Principal Weems says, and Enid gets wicked excited.

Me and Wednesday walk out the room while Enid skips out.