Chapter Fourteen

I walk out to the court to see Xavier doing archery. I smile and walk over to him,   He looks at me and smiles.

   "Huh. You actually showed up. Ever shot a bow and arrow before?" He asked me and I smirk.

    I take the bow from him and take an arrow and then I two apple that were on a hay bale. I take a breath and let go of the bowstring after I throw the two apples and pulled back the bowstring. 

     Xavier looks at me, "ouch. Is there anything your not good at?" He asked, "yeah." I say as I point the bow down. Xavier looks at me confused, "and what would that be?" He asked. "Math." I say and he looks at me in shock.

    "Ok so your saying you good at everything except math?" He asked and I nod and he scoffs.

"You don't believe me, do you?" I asked, "nope." He says as he shakes his head.

     "Come on." I say and grab his wrist and drag him to my dorm door. "I can't go in there." He says and I roll my eyes.

     "No, you can't stay in my dorm, but no one said you can't be on the balcony." I say and drag him to my balcony in my dorm and he waits there.

    I dig through my old school bag and pull out one of my Math sheets. I then walk back to the balcony, "here's my proof." I say and hand him the paper. He's eyes follow me as I jump on to the railing and sit on it.

     He then looks at the paper when. He realizes he was staring. "Oh. Wow." He says. "I already ready know." I say.

    "You weren't kidding when you said you bad at math." He says. "I know, And why would I lie?" I asked. "I don't know." He says simple.

      "Are you good at math?" I asked him. "Yeah, why? Do you want me to tutor you?" He asked.

      "I was wondering if you could." I say and he scoffs. "Fine, but you have to get off that railing before you fall of." Xavier says and I jump off and land on the balcony.

       I go and get a few pieces of paper and then sit down on the balcony and we start to work on the math.