Sanemi Shinazugawa; safe house

A/n✨ Sanemi Shinazugawa x reader 🌧️🍄

Your family owned a bar that was also a safe house for demon slayers, it's been that way for decades when your great parents were saved from a demon attack by a hashira.

You received a letter from the corps asking for your home while a hashira investigated in the area. You of course had no problem with this keeping your family tradition alive, you prepared the spare room immediately, and went shopping to fill up the fridge so you're able to prepare meals for your guest.

3 days passed with no sign of him, he should know where you are, you've housed many slayers especially hashiras.

You were outside watering your garden when you heard footsteps approaching you from behind on the gravel

"are you l/n, y/n?"

"Yes that's me, who's asking?" You look up and see a very attractive man covered in scars.

"Sanemi, I saw the wisteria from the road" your eyes widened then you slightly bowed awkwardly embarrassed from not recognizing you were in the presence of a hashira

"Ah, excuse my ignorance, let me show you where you'll be staying I'm sure you're tired from your trip"

"don't worry about it" he snickers out.

You showed him to the room you prepared and the washroom.

"I'll have dinner ready around 7"

"don't worry about over exerting yourself, I won't be in your hair often. Just to recharge"

"yes but to recharge successfully you'll need sleep and food, im not over exerting myself, it's my pleasure." You smile and leave before he could protest again.

He didn't come down to eat dinner with you, so you left the meal by his door with a note signed

"hope you enjoy, I'll be in the bar if you need anything x" and knocked before leaving. You heard him open the door and grab the plate while you were doing your make up and he left to go hunt during your shift, he passed you on his way out.

Your work uniform was very revealing but he didn't seem to let it distract him. He gives you a short nod and proceeds to leave for the night, by time morning came around you heard him sneaking into the spare room quietly, which was polite but uncalled for.

You got up since it was light out, maybe he's hungry you thought. You didn't bother getting dressed, still in your pajamas and bonnet you walked out to the hallway and saw multiple blood droplets on the floor leading to the room and you semi panicked and ran to the washroom for the first aid kit.

You barged right into the room

"are you ok?" You ask frantically and he was shirtless you instantly felt stupid.