ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇.

A sigh left her lips as she threw her head back and rested it against the cool ripped leather. It had been a few hours since she had arrived in Charming and told her brother why she needed his help, and now here she was sitting in this place while her brother and his buddies sat in a room and decided what to do.

Candy had no idea what they needed to decide on. Did they need to decide on if she was worthy of their help or not? Or were they deciding on how to exactly help her? She didn't know, but she hoped they decided sooner than later.

Another sigh left her lips as she crossed her arms across her chest, her brown eyes scanned the clubhouse she was in. It looked exactly like a place Juan would hang out — unassuming. Their mother always liked to say that Juan enjoyed to keep the company of criminals while Carmen enjoyed the company of polished people.

Carmen's brown eyes wander over towards the bar area where a few scantily clad women where staring her down with pure jealous in their eyes as they cleaned up the bar — or at least pretended like they were.

"Is there a problem?" Candy questioned, putting on her most sickeningly sweet voice as she stared at the women with an intense distaste spread across her face.

A scoff left one of the women's inflated lips as she shook her head and went back to cleaning, muttering something under her breath.

"I think you missed a spot." Candy said with a sarcastic smile as she craned her neck forward to get a better view of the bar.

Carmen didn't want to cause a problem with these women. Honestly she didn't care about them because she had much bigger things to worry about than these Pam Anderson wannabes who most likely slept with Juan and his buddies just to say they did it. Not that Carmen cared if they did or not — more power to them honestly, but she wasn't going to let a couple of bitches try to intimidate her either.

"You fucking..."

The sound of the door swinging open and heels clicking across the floor made the woman pause mid sentence. Candy turned her head towards the door, her brown eyes taking in a tall, slender, dark haired woman, a pair of sunglasses resting on her face.

"Shut your fucking mouth Chelsea." The woman said with annoyance clear in her tone as she pushed her sunglasses up on top of her head. "There's no need to feel threatened. She's not here to take your job as top crow eater." She rolled her blue eyes.

Carmen let out a laugh at the woman's words. Whoever this woman was she could definitely control a room and obviously people because the woman now known as Chelsea shut up immediately.

"You must be Carmen." The dark haired woman said with a soft smile as she turned her attention onto Carmen, taking a few quick strides across the room. "I'm Remi." She introduced herself as she sat down next to her on the couch.

She had heard the name earlier from the older man who let her into the clubhouse, but she still had no idea who she was.

"Juan's girlfriend." She explained, the soft smile still on her face.

"Oh." Candy nodded.

It felt strange to Carmen to be meeting her brother's girlfriend. It had been years since she last saw him and they hardly communicated while he lived his life in Charming and her in Manhattan. It felt so strange to her that she didn't even know Juan had a girlfriend.

"Juan called me and asked if I'd come down and sit with you until they were done. He thought you'd like it if someone else was here besides them." Remi said while nodding towards the women behind the bar.

"Does he think I'm a child?" Carmen sarcastically asked while rolling her eyes.

She would of preferred sitting her alone. Yeah, the mean girls were stare but who cares. It was better than sitting in awkward silence with her brother's girlfriend that she just found out about and met.

"He means well." Remi stated as she ignored the sarcasm coming from the other woman's mouth.

A huff left Candy's mouth as she leaned back into the couch and rested her hand back against it while closing her tired eyes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

It was decided that the club would help her as much as they could, but they had more important things going on at the moment that they had to deal with also, so while Candy was still an important issue, was more of a back burner for them.

It had also been decided that Candy would stay with her brother and Remi while in Charming. Someone would check in on her from time to time when Juan or Remi was busy or she could hang out and help out around at the shop so there was always someone there to keep an eye on her.

Carmen felt like a child being babysit by people she didn't even know. It was ridiculous, but then again she had caused this in some way. If she never would of met Beau Harrington she never would of been in this fucked up situation.

Though it could also be said if Beau could of taken no for an answer then it also wouldn't be happening.

Carmen let out a deep sigh as she closed her tired eyes and drifted off to sleep, hoping for a better day tomorrow.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A/N -
Thank you for the votes and comments!