ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

CARMEN SAT ON HAPPY'S COUCH with a wide smile on her face, next to her sat Quinn

CARMEN SAT ON HAPPY'S COUCH with a wide smile on her face, next to her sat Quinn. It had been a big surprise when Quinn showed up early this morning at Happy's house with a small duffel bag in her hands. Carmen had been so shocked and excited to see her best friend that she forgot about her broken ribs and threw herself into Quinn's arms.

Happy just stood back watching his girl with a smile on his face as she practically jumped on the other girl. Juice had the idea about getting Quinn out to Charming for a few days. He thought it would be good for his sister to see her best friend for a few days, and Happy agreed. They both spent a few days talking with Quinn, planning when she would be able to fly out, and now four days later here she was surprising Candy.

"What are you doing here?" Carmen questioned still in shock.

"Well your brother and some guy named Happy — who is now your boyfriend?" Quinn pause to raised an eyebrow at her best friend. "Called me and told me a little bit of what happened and asked me to come out." She explained as her brown eyes took in her best friends bruised face.

Candy turned around to look at Happy but he had already disappeared into the kitchen. It was such an amazing surprise and gesture that she felt a few tears form in her eyes. She needed to thank Juan as well. He was trying and she needed to ease up on him.

"I'm so fucking happy to see you, Quinn." Candy stated as she turned her attention back onto the dark haired woman. "I've missed you so much."

It had always been Candy and Quinn for most of the girl's lives. They had been best friends since they were five and both had similar childhoods so their bond was unbreakable. They were platonic soulmates.

"I've missed you too. Are you okay? I only heard a little bit of what happened." She questioned with a frown on her face as she reached out for Candy's hand. "You don't have to tell me anything if you're not ready." She quickly added, squeezing Carmen's hand in a comforting gesture.

A frown formed on Candy's face as a deep sigh left her lips. She didn't mind telling what had happened to her to Quinn—they told each other everything. Candy just wanted to tell the story once though and never again.

"He found me. I was shopping with one of the clubs prospects and you know me and my smart ideas." The Alves woman's tone was sarcastic. "I decided we should spit up and save time because I didn't want to spend all day shopping. I heard his voice before I saw him and I froze." Candy shook her head as she remembered that day and her own stupidity.

"I could of ran, I could of screamed, but I just let him lead me out of there. He took me to this secluded cabin and acted like we were this happy couple on a vacation. It was scary how delusional he truly was."

Quinn sat there silently, listening and squeezing Candy's hand for comfort as she allowed her best friend to tell her story with interrupting.

Candy took another deep sigh. "He cooked this elaborate dinner for us and I was trying my best to stroke his ego, but I couldn't. I needed to get out. I took a fork and stabbed him and ran for it, but before I could reach the door he grabbed me." Tears began to form in Candy's eyes as she felt the ghost of Beau's hand pulling her hair and the anger in his voice as he yelled at her.

"It's okay." Quinn quickly spoke. "Candy, it's okay you don't have to tell me anymore." She pulled the brunette into a hug. "You know, even though all this shit happened you still seem better here than in New York." Quinn said after a moment.

"I am." Candy nodded with a small smile forming on her face as she wiped away her tears.

Being in Charming was the happiest she had ever been. The small town had grown on her so much that the thought of ever going back to New York made her sick.

"I think that has a lot to do with that tattooed man in the kitchen." Quinn laughed.

Candy laughed. "It definitely does."

GEMMA'S HOUSE WAS LIVELY WITH SAMCRO members and a few croweaters later that night. The matriarch felt a family dinner was appropriate after everything that had happened. Candy was excited for a family dinner especially since Quinn was joining. She loved the dinners Gemma threw they gave her a sense of family that she never had growing up.

"Looks like Quinn and Jake are getting along." Candy smirked as she whispered into Happy's ear.

"Yeah." Happy nodded as he stared at the prospect with daggers in his dark eyes.

Happy still had a problem with the young prospect and thought he should of been kicked out of the club, but Candy had told Clay and Jax it wasn't his fault that Beau had gotten her. So, for now he was allowed to stay.

"Hey," Candy placed a hand on Happy's arm forcing him to look at her. "It's not his fault. I was an idiot and split up from him. I think the beating you gave him was enough." Her tone was soft as she traced one of the many tattoos on his arm with her finger.

Happy grunted as he watched her fingers dance over his inked skin. He loved when she touched him. Her touch was so soft and it sent him into overdrive.

"I love you." Happy rasped in her ear as he placed a hand on her thigh.

He would do anything for her. Hell, he had killed for her and he'd do it again without hesitation.

"I love you too." Candy smiled.

"I want you to get my crow when you're better. I want everyone to know that you're mine." He said with a slight nervousness in his tone. Happy wasn't a nervous man, but the thought that Carmen could easily say no made him nervous.

"I thought you'd never ask." A wide smile formed on her face as she pressed her lips against Happy's.

AN
Probably just a few more chapters and it will be the end of Candy and Happy. Thank you for all the votes and comments! ❤️