ᴛᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

██████████

"HAP, CHURCH!"  Tig's voice announced as he banged a fist against Happy's door. "FINISH UP AND MEET US IN CHAPEL." He laughed before walking off.

A grunt of annoyance left Happy's mouth before he began pulling his jeans back up, ignoring the pout forming on the blonde crow eaters face.

"Get out." Happy ordered as he stood up from the bed, practically shoving the blonde out of his way.

He was thankful for Tig interrupting when he did, the blonde's best skill definitely wasn't sucking dick and he was growing bored of her inflated lips around his cock. He soon began to imagine it was Candy on her knees in front of him instead of the blonde when Tig knocked on his door.

The blonde wiped at her mouth with the back of her hand as she quickly stood up. "I can finish you off when you're done." She purred in her best seductive voice.

Happy stared at the blonde for a moment as he placed a toothpick in between his lips. She was pretty, but fake. The makeup on her face was too much and her lips had been enhanced to the point where they looked clownish on her small features. He had only picked her because she was the complete opposite of Candy.

"Get out." He rasped, chewing away on the toothpick in his mouth. Happy was certain no matter how long she devoted her time trying to finish him off it wouldn't work. His mind was too busy thinking of Carmen and he didn't like it. He couldn't even get his dick wet now because she had taken over his mind.

A scowl took over the blonde's face but she complied and quickly left Happy's room, stomping her heels across the floor with each step she took.

Happy shook his head before exiting his room, locking the door behind him. He trusted his brothers not to go in his room, but the crow eaters were another thing. The Tacoma Killer had heard some stories from Tig about a few past crow eaters that would go into rooms and steal certain items and he didn't want any of his shit disappearing.