ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

A few weeks had passed since everything happened with Beau, and now Quinn had gone back to New York with the promise of coming back to visit Candy soon

A few weeks had passed since everything happened with Beau, and now Quinn had gone back to New York with the promise of coming back to visit Candy soon. The best friends couldn't stay away from each other for too long plus her budding relationship with Jake also had something to do with it as well.

Carmen's injuries were also healing nicely and Tara had informed the Alves woman that her body was heal enough for the crow tattoo Happy desperately wanted to ink her skin with as well as bedroom activities.

A nervous feeling filled Carmen as she sat on the tattoo table, watching Happy get everything ready. She wasn't nervous about getting Happy's crow—she knew he was the one for her. Instead she was nervous about the pain of the tattoo. Candy only had one other small tattoo on her wrist which was a matching best friend charm with Quinn, and while the pain hadn't been so bad when she got that—it was tiny and the tattoo Happy had drawn up was much bigger and being placed on her thigh.

"You havin' second thoughts, little girl?" Happy's raspy voice entered her head as his dark eyes stared at her with a nervousness in them.

Carmen immediately shook her head. "Of course not. I'm just nervous about the pain. I only have this small tattoo on my wrist and the one you're about to give me is much bigger." The brunette stated while motioning to the small charm tattoo on her wrist.

A smirk formed on Happy's lips as he rolled his stool closer towards Candy, placing his hands on her uncovered thighs he ran his rough hands over her smooth skin.

"Don't worry, baby. I'm not going to hurt you." He promised. "I would never hurt you—ever. Yeah, it's gonna sting like a bitch, but you'll be okay." Happy reassured while placing his lips against hers.

It had been a few long weeks without sex for the couple, and Happy understood why and would never push Candy for sex while her body was healing, the same couldn't be said for Candy. There were plenty of times he had to remind the brunette of Tara's words or that her body was still healing, but now that her body was healed it was taking everything in Happy not to fuck his girlfriend right there in the tattoo shop.

"Happy." Candy moaned against his lips as one of his hands rested in between her thighs while the other rest on her throat. "If you don't stop I'm going to fuck you right here on this table." She promised as a laugh left his mouth.

"Okay, okay. We'll save this for later." He promised as his removed his lips from hers and his hands from her body before rolling back over towards his station, grabbing the stencil.

Candy let out a deep breath as she tried to cool herself down. The chemistry she had with Happy was the best she had with anyone. She loved him so much. She knew without a doubt he was the only man for her.

"What do you think?" Happy questioned as he showed Carmen the stencil. He had asked her what she wanted included in the tattoo, but other than that she hadn't seen what he draw up until now. He was nervous she wouldn't like it, but by the tears forming in her brown eyes she did. Unless those were tears of sadness.

Candy could feel the tears forming in her tears as Happy held up the stencil. It was beautiful. He had wanted to surprise her, only asking what certain things she wanted included besides his crow, and he certainly didn't disappoint.

"Happy, it's so fucking beautiful." The brunette smiled as she stared at the drawing of a crow with sunflowers surrounding it ( her favorite flower ), Happy's name on a banner hanging from the crows beak, and little candy hearts. It was perfect.

"It's perfect." She stated matter of factly with excitement before pressing her lips against his, hoping he could feel all the love she had for him in that kiss.

Happy groaned as he grabbed Candy's hips and slipped his tongue into her mouth. He loved her so much. Happy knew they were going to spend the rest of their lives together— maybe have a kid or two if that was in the plans for them.

Happy Lowman hadn't thought about having kids ever, but with Candy he did. He didn't care if people thought he had gone soft, he knew he hadn't. He was still the Tacoma Killer, but he now knew there was more to life.

"I love you, Happy." Carmen mumbled against his lips.

"I love you too, Candy." He smiled. "Now stop distracting me and let me tattoo you." He demanded with a smirk forming on his lips.

"Yes, sir!" She teased, laying down on the table as Happy let out a grunt before he placed the stencil on her thigh and began to tattoo his crow onto her skin.

Candy's thigh was sore later on as she and Happy laid in bed. The tattoo wasn't as bad as Carmen had thought it was going to be. Happy was gentle and patience whenever she needed to take a break. Of course the tattoo had come out perfect and she even asked Happy if he'd give her another soon to which the biker just smirked and said "of course, little girl."

"I really appreciate you, Hap." Candy said as they laid there in comfort silence, enjoying each other's company. "You've done so much for me that no one else has and I've never felt so loved by someone before." The brunette explained as she felt herself getting teary eyed.

She needed Happy to know how much he meant to her. No other man she had dated in the past cared about her truly. They all used her for something. It wasn't only her shitty home life that made her join that website it was wanting to turn off her emotions and learn to use men like all of her exes had done to her. Carmen quickly learned in her line of business that men will do anything for a little bit of attention from a woman, and so all she had to do was give some lonely old men attention without actually falling for any of them—it was a win-win situation.

Happy stared into Candy's teary brown eyes, gently grabbing her chin with his hand he placed his lips against hers, putting all of his love into this kiss.

The Lowman man wasn't always a man of many words and he knew he didn't always going around saying 'I love you' to Carmen all day, but he wanted her to know how much he truly was in love with her.

"I'll keep doin' anything for you, Carmen." He promised as he pulled away from her. "You're the only woman for me. I know I don't say it often, but I want a life with you. I wouldn't have given you my crow if I didn't. Fuck, I even want a kid or two with you if that's okay with you." His tone was nervous and he wasn't the type of man to get nervous often, but he was laying it all out in the open to her.

Hearing Happy say he wanted a kid or two shocked Carmen a bit to be honest, but made her stomach flutter with excitement at the same time. Carmen hadn't really thought about kids much, having such a shitty upbringing she always thought if she had kids she would turn out like her mother and it scared the shit out of her, but maybe all she needed was to find the right person.

"It's okay with me, Happy Lowman." Carmen smiled as she nodded her head.

A wide smile took over Happy's face. "Well let's get started then." He rasped as he began placing kisses on Candy's neck, sending shivers down her spine.

A small moan left Candy's lips. "Yes, sir."

AN
I love Candy and Happy so much 😫 their story is definitely coming to an end soon though. I'm thinking like maybe 2-3 more chapters. It depends. Thank you all for the votes and comments! ❤️