ɴɪɴᴇ

IT WAS SILENT IN THE SMALL ROOM AS JUICE waited for Carmen to speak

IT WAS SILENT IN THE SMALL ROOM AS JUICE waited for Carmen to speak. Carmen was never one to be afraid to speak up or say what was on her mind, it often got her in trouble and earned her the nickname of 'loud mouth brat ' from many of her mother's boyfriends but right now she couldn't find the words. She knew once the whole truth came out Juan would be disappointed and the club could very well decide to no longer to help her.

She hated to admit it but she needed their help and even though her brother was annoying and tried way too hard to bond, disappointing him made her feel like shit. There has been a time in her life when he was the only person she had.

"Is everything okay?" Juice cleared his throat as he broke the silence, scratching at his head. His sister had wanted to talk but she seemed more interested in the rings on her fingers than talking. It was confusing and worrying him at the same time.

"No." Carmen shook her head as her dark eyes stayed focused on the rings that adorned her fingers. "I haven't been completely honest with you." She confessed while letting out a deep breath.

It wasn't often that Carmen felt vulnerable. She hated the feeling and had built her walls up high years ago so that no one could break them, but sitting here with her older brother getting ready to be completely honest with him made her feel emotions she made herself turn off years ago.

"You're pregnant aren't you? I knew it. Is it Happy's?" A goofy smile took over Juice's face. Most brother's would be mad that their friend had knocked up their sister but not him. He would love to be an uncle and he knew Happy would take care of Carmen.

Carmen's eyes widened at Juan's words and the goofy smile on his face made her slap him on the back of the head.

"No you dumb ass. I'm not pregnant and why would it be Happy's? I haven't done anything with him. I haven't done anything with anyone since I've been here."

Carmen knew she didn't need to tell him that, but she wanted him to be aware she hadn't slept with any of his friends. Sure, she flirted with Tig every time she drank and she wanted to jump Happy's bones but nothing happened between them.

"Ow." Juice complained as he rubbed the back of his now sore head. "Yeah that actually makes sense you have been drinking a lot." He added with a sheepish smile.

The brunette rolled her eyes as she refrained herself from smacking the back of his big bald head once again. She really didn't understand how Remi could put up with his stupidity sometimes. It really baffled her the amount of stupid words that came out of his mouth whenever he opened it.

"Juan, my stalker is in town. When I took Abel to the park there was this car and I had noticed it when we left Jax and Tara's house but thought nothing of it until Abel pointed it out." Carmen began. "It was the same car. It followed us when we left the park and only turned when we pulled into the lot. It's him."