ғᴏᴜʀ

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
°。°。°。°。°。

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█°。°。°。°。°。

°。°。°。°。°。█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

°。°。°。°。°。
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃.

The small town life was not for her at all. It was boring and there was absolutely nothing charming about it. If she wanted to have any sort of fun she would have to drive to Lodi to even find a decent enough club, but Juan told her Lodi was off limits, saying something along the lines of the club having problems out there.

Carmen didn't get the whole club bullshit, but she didn't question it because they were helping her. She could tell they were involved with some illegal shit though. You'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to not know that they were.

Candy lazily twirled her dark hair around her finger as she smoked a cigarette outside of Teller-Morrow automotive. She had been spending her days at the shop helping the woman she had come to know as Gemma Teller-Morrow around the office or just sitting around waiting for Juan to let her know when it was time to go back to his place for the night.

It has surprised Candy that she hadn't heard from Beau, that he hadn't found someway to contact her even with her phone gone and a new prepaid phone in its place. Beau was a very resourceful man and with resources and a lot of money anything was possible for him.

The loud rumble of motorcycles pulled Carmen from her terrifying thoughts as she blew a ring of smoke out of her mouth. Her brown eyes covered by sunglasses watched as two unknown bikes pulled into the lot.

Candy quickly learned which bike belonged to which biker and these two were unfamiliar to her. She watched the two men with a raised eyebrow as they dismounted their bikes and took off their helmets.

One of the men was blonde and was laughing at something as he said something to the other guy. Candy kept her eyes focused on the second guy though, he was tall with a bald head and heavily tattooed. It looked like he had a scowl on his face as his eyes wandered the lot, landing on Carmen for a moment before turning his attention back to his blonde friend.

The way his eyes stared at her made Candy shiver. It was as though he looked right into her soul. He definitely screamed danger but then again so did most of the men Juan associated himself with.

Carmen let out a sigh as she stubbed out her cigarette on the concrete before making her way back towards the office to help Gemma. Her eyes once again connected with the bald headed man before she walked into the office.

"Hey, Gemma." Carmen questioned the older woman as she sat down next to her.

Candy had enjoyed spending time with the older woman. She was a downright bad ass and wasn't afraid to say what was on her mind.

"What's up sweetheart?" Gemma asked looking over at the young woman.

Gemma had come to enjoy Carmen's company. She reminded Gemma a lot of herself and it was always nice to have another woman around.

"Who are those two guys out there?" She asked while turning her brown eyes onto the two men standing on the lot talking to Clay and Jax.

Gemma pushed her glasses up on her face as she looked outside. "Kozik and Happy. They're members of SAMTAC." Gemma explained as she turned her attention back to the computer in front of her.

Candy nodded, knowing that was all the information she was going to get out of the matriarch and began to file away some paperwork.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐂𝐑𝐎'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑.

Juan had begged her to stay for the party tonight and she wasn't one want to pass up an opportunity to have a few drinks. Of course the party wasn't really one Carmen was use to, but the drinks were decent.

"Are you having fun sis?" Juice asked with a goofy smile as he took a seat next to Candy. He had been so excited when she agreed to stay for one of SAMCRO'S infamous parties. He thought made it was a good way for them to bond better.

"The drinks are decent." Candy simply said with a small smile. "Are you having fun?"

Carmen knew if she wanted to know her brother better she needed to make more conversation with him, but it was hard for her.

They were both so drastically different from when they last saw each other that it was hard to just dive right in and let Juan know everything. He still didn't know the complete full story about Beau and her job. She had only given him the need to know story and even that was almost too much.

"Yeah. I'm happy you stayed." Juice slurred with the same goofy smile still on his face.

"Me too." Candy nodded putting on her best fake smile. "Let's do a shot together." She suggested while waving the prospect over. "Four shots of vodka please." She said flashing him her best smile.

"Four?" Juice questioned.

"Two for each of us." Carmen said as the shots of clear liquid were placed in front of her. "Cheers to siblings." She said while clinking her glasses against Juan's before quickly throwing it back.

Carmen handed the second shot to Juan before picking up her own second one.

"And," Candy said trying to think of something to cheers to as her brown eyes wandered the room, landing on the bald man from earlier. His dark eyes were already on her as they stared at each other for a moment.

"To new friends." She finished, turning her attention away from the man who looked anything but what his name was as she clinked her glass against Juan's once again.

Maybe just maybe Charming wasn't going to be so boring after all for Carmen.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐀/𝐍 —
Carmen is a mess and I love it. I really love writing her because she's such a sarcastic bitch. Thank you for the votes and comments!