ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

TW — ABUSE !

CHAPTER FIFTEEN //

CARMEN LAID IN THE SPACIOUS BATH, the hot water flowing over her body as she heard loud classical music on downstairs while Beau maneuvered around the kitchen

Beau had insisted she take a long bath while he get dinner ready for them. He wanted everything to be perfect for their reunion. Even though the water was hot a chill run through her body at the thought of what exactly Beau had planned for them tonight.

She had thought about running, sneaking out while he was distracted in the kitchen but where would she run to? The cabin they were in was practically in the middle of nowhere, secluded from others just like Beau wanted it. She also didn't know where her clothes were.

Beau brought a suitcase full of designer clothes of her. Of course he made sure he showed her this — it was his present to her he claimed. He had hidden it somewhere though, making it easier for Candy to stay put.

"Carmen, my dear!" Beau's voice called out as she heard his footsteps on the stairs. "Are you done in there? Dinner is almost done." He stated matter of factly while knocking on the half shut bathroom door.

Beau wasn't a stupid man. He wouldn't allow the door to be full closed or locked. God forbid his Carmen tried to leave again. He couldn't allow that again.

A quiet sigh left Carmen's lips as she sat up in the bath and grabbed the black silk bathrobe that Beau had laid out for her. The thought had crossed her mind of just slipping underneath the water and allowing the hot liquid to fill her lungs, but she couldn't. She wouldn't allow Beau to win.

Candy had never been a religious person by any means, but she prayed she survived Beau Harrington — no matter what it took.

"Carmen?" Beau's voice held a nervousness to it along with a small hint of anger once she didn't answer him. He could clearly hear the water moving around and her as well, so why wasn't she answering him.

The bathroom door quickly opened just as he was about to walk in. There stood his beautiful Carmen wrapped in the silk bathrobe he had gifted her along with her beautiful hair slicked back from her bath. Beau thought she looked absolutely gorgeous, he couldn't believe she was his.

"Sorry." Candy quickly apologized with a smile on her tense face. "The bath was just so relaxing." She added while pulling the robe closer to her body.

Beau's eyes had wandered towards her body, eyeing her with a devilish look in his eyes and it made her skin crawl. It wasn't the kind of look Happy gave her. Beau's look was completely scary.