sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

TW — VIOLENCE !

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN//

HAPPY WIPED THE SWEAT FROM HIS FOREHEAD as he took a moment to admire his work with a smirk forming on his face

Beau Harrington was currently tied to a chair, bleeding from various parts of his body from the various injuries Happy had inflicted on him. The asshole was near death, but Happy wasn't ready to give him that satisfaction just yet.

He would end the man's life soon though. He just wanted a few more minutes with the fucker before he watched the life leave his bloodied face.

"Look at me." Happy demanded, walking closer towards Beau. "I said fuckin' look at me!" Happy growled as he pushed a gloved finger into the bullet wound in Beau's leg.

A hiss left his mouth as he lifted his head up to glare at the tattooed biker in front of him. Beau knew this lowlife standing in front of him was going to kill him and he accepted that hours ago. He just wished he would get on with it. The hours of torture were too much for him to handle, the lowlife biker had even let Carmen's brother get a few good hits.

"You're never gonna get away with this." Beau laughed weakly as he spit blood from his mouth. "People will be looking for me. I'm a very important man." He stated matter of factly with a slight smirk forming in his bloodied face.

No one would would be looking for Beau Harrington, but Happy didn't need to know that. He wanted the biker scared of the consequences of his actions. Beau hadn't told anyone where he was going. No one knew about Carmen. Except for that stupid cop that paid him a visit to let him know about Carmen trying to press charges against him, but other than that no one.

No one would care either. The New York City businessman was a complete piece of shit that many wouldn't mind seeing gone and even he knew that.

A chuckle left Happy's throat. "You're not that important." Happy stated matter of factly before quickly shooting the man in the head before he could utter another word.

Happy watched as Beau's head fell forward and blood poured from his forehead, dripping onto the plastic covering the wood floors. It was over. Carmen was safe now, and if anyone ever came looking for Beau Harrington they'd never find him. As far as anyone knew the man left town and never returned. If the day came and someone showed up in Charming to questioned Candy they'd cross that bridge if it happened.

Happy would never let anything happen to Candy again.

"Stupid fucker." Happy muttered, spitting on the man before exiting the room.