Part 1

A man in his mid 50 was climbing the stairs with orange juice and medicines in hand. He opened the door and sighed looking at his son who was sleeping without any care of the world. He sat beside him and put tray on the table. He was running his hand in his son's head and waking him up lovingly.

"Taehyung..baby..wake up.. you'll be late." he said

KIM CHIN-MAE : A business man, A university trustee, and father of Kim Taehyung.

He is a single parent of Kim Taehyung, loves him a lot, but also teaches him manners and always teaches how to help others and love selflessly. His wife has very complicated pregnancy but she choose to give birth to Taehyung and left the world leaving alone them. From that moment when he held Taehyung in his arms for the first time he became his mother and father both. He always save his baby from the evil people always treat him like a fragile baby.

"Ap..Appa..please 5 minutes more" A 19 years old boy whined like a baby and put his head in his father's lap.

"no more 5 minutes, get up and first drink this juice and take this medicine" he pulled taehyung up and take medicine and orange juice from table.

"no..no..appa..no medicine in morning, I'm telling you please dadaaaaaaa....." he whined but he put medicine in his mouth and made him drink juice.

"get up now and I want you on dining table in 15 minutes" he said in warning tone which have no effect on his dear son and he knows that. He knows that he has spoiled him a lot now that his scolding and warning doesn't have any effect on The Great Kim Taehyung.

KIM TAEHYUNG : 19 years old man(kid) , a university student with average marks, most innocent, kind, helpful person you'll meet but a prankster and total spoiled brat, love to irritate his father and spend his money. Everyone loves him and spoils him. He is favorite of all professor and university students.

Taehyung was premature baby and he had to fight a lot to live in this world because of this still he has weak body because of that his father always pampers him and tries his best to make him eat healthy.

(Imagine Taehyung like this)

"I am going appa..I'm getting late for college" he tried to run from the breakfast table but his father held his hand and make him sit on chair.

"no first complete your breakfast and then leave and go with driver I'm going to office" he said and pushed breakfast dish towards him but Taehyung turned his face.

"appa.. no I don't want to eat this please, I am feeling nauseous" he whined but his father forcefully made him eat a big bite of sandwich.

"I know your nauseous feeling, you'll straight go to the canteen and eat unhealthy food that I'm not allowing so finish it otherwise no card for 1 week" his father finally throw trump card because he knows kim taehyung cannot live without card. He immediately finish his whole sandwich and left for college.

In College

Kim Taehyung is one of the most favorite student in the university but he is an average student in every subject. all students loves him but hate his pranks. he has so many friends but he has 2 best friends who loves him a lot. Park Dae & Lisa.

"dadda...dadddaaa.." taehyung opened the door of his father's office with shouting on top of his lungs. his father sighed and keep arranging dishes on table. he sat on sofa and looked at him angrily at his father.

"how many times i have told you tae don't call appa in college and sit properly" he said and moved taehyung's leg down from his sofa.

"i'm not calling you appa, i called you dadda, have you heard old man?" taehyung raised his eyebrow sassily. He took spoon and took rice from bowl and ate it.

"do you like it?" his father excitedly forward another spoon of rice but tae moved his face to another side

"why did you block my card?" kim taehyung said but opened his mouth and his father make him eat whole bowl of rice. he make him tried to study for some time but he slept in his arms in his office.

..............................................................................................................................................................

that's the life style of kim taehyung and his father.

check out the story of your favorite of taekook..