part 2

As usual next morning came with same bickering between tae and his father, but he made sure that tae don't leave the house without eating his breakfast.

In college tae was talking to his best friends when someone tapped his shoulder and taehyung turned and saw the most handsome person on the earth.

"Excuse me...can you help me?" that handsome man asked with polite tone.

"Of course.. I am here for help only" taehyung replied with his extra sweet tone. His friends known this mischievous tone his best friend.

"Can you please tell me where is trustee's office?" he asked

"Of course come I'll show you" he gesture him to move forward and he turned towards his friends with his hands on his heart and mouthed them "he's so handsome, I'm gonna die" and left with him. His friends smiled "he's never gonna change, I just hope it doesn't led him to detention"

"So are you a new student here?" taehyung asked that stranger handsome man because he cannot keep his mouth shut for a second.

"Yes, I was in Busan" a short reply came from that handsome man.

"Don't mind me, but are you sure you are here for admission because you look a little bit older to be a student?" he asked but he zipped his mouth immediately when that man looked at him with deadly glare. He gulped and mouthed him sorry.

"Oh!! By the way I'm Kim Taehyung, you can ask me for any help, you know I always he..." he was about to continue his blabber but ..

"How far trustee's office?" he sternly asked.

"Take right from here" he show him the path and left from there.

"rude...huhh..." taehyung said and hide behind pillar to see expression of that handsome man and smirked.

That man takes right and he saw restroom of male and female. He just fists his hand to control his anger "bloody brat..." he left from there to find the office.

"Oh sorry actually he is just a bit mischievous that's it, the trustee's office is on second floor take stairs from right you'll reach at the office" Lisa genuinely show him the path to office and asked forgiveness on behalf of his best friend.

"By the way I'm Lisa" she forwarded her hand towards him.

"Jungkook...Nice to meet you" he just replied and left from there.

"Jungkook..." he took his name like prayer and squealed with happiness.

"tae first you should apologize to him, he is new here and by the way I tell you I don't think he would for fall for your cute charm, he looks so stern and he didn't take it your prank well" lisa voiced out her thoughts because she doesn't want taehyung to get hurt emotionally cause she knows how sensitive he is.

"No can resist my charm. Not even that stone man Jungkook. Just wait and watch" he said with enthusiasm. Lisa and Dae just watched his over excited friend and sighed.

"Hello sir Jeon Jungkook" he bow down in front the trustee.

"Welcome...welcome... to our college" Mr. Kim shakes his hand with Jungkook and calls one his teacher and asked him to give schedule and all information about his routine and college.

Jeon Jungkook:

Jungkook came out from office and saw that brat kid was moving from here and there. Jungkook just ignored him and start walking.

"Hey...Hey...Wait...I was waiting for you" tae ran behind him when he notices jungkook going away ignoring him completely.

"Why were you waiting for me?" he questioned with no interest and taehuyng didn't appreciate this type of behavior but still he ignored it cause he doesn't know why he doesn't want to look bad in front of jungkook.

"I am sorry..." taehyung cutely held his ear and jungkook just sighed and nodded his head and left from there and taehyung was looking at him with heart eyes.

"Let's see how long you would be upset with me? And how long you will resist my charm?" he smilingly thought and wonder why he wants to look good and improve his image in front of jungkook. He ruffled his own and went to office to irritate his father.