part 5

Taehyung was so excited to going the college cause from today they gonna start their "mission jungkook". He was checking himself in mirror because he wants to look perfect for his jk. He never tried to look pretty, he never even check himself in mirror before going to the college but now since last 1 hour he was setting his hair and clothes. he has observing jungkook since so many days. His looks, his clothes, his hair everything screamed just one word "perfection". Taehyung has never seen him in messy look.

"aunty please no breakfast today, I am really getting late for my college"  he was about to run from there before his father catch him

"aunty please no breakfast today, I am really getting late for my college" he was about to run from there before his father catch him.

"oh...really... so tell me mr. kim taehyung which is your first lecture today?" he saw his father was coming down from stairs.

"dad please not today" tae whined like kid but it didn't bother the elder kim.

"mary go and bring his spinach scramble egg sandwich and glass of milk" she nodded and came back with tae's breakfast.

"now come on fast you are getting late no... so finish your breakfast without showing me any tantrums" tae just want to puke seeing spinach with eggs but he has to eat otherwise his father won't let him go and he doesn't want to get late for his mission. Mr.kim was actually surprised seeing his son eating his breakfast without any tantrum.

"dad see I finished it now bye" he kissed his father on cheek and ran from there.

"what's cooking now in his mischievous mind that he wants to go to the college wow, I have to find it" mr.kim finished his breakfast and messaged someone and left for his college.

IN COLLEGE

"tae control yourself, don't jump like frog , stand straight" lisa once again fix his clothes and his hair and dae just admire their friendship. They saw jungkook was parking his car in parking lot so they ran from there to set their plan.

After their lectures now they are in canteen jungkook was as usual sitting alone with his book. Taehyung was so mesmerized by his look. He was so oblivious around his chaos, his full focus was on his book, his glasses were giving him sexiest look.

"go now" lisa pushed tae to him. jungkook was about to get up to buy sandwich but before he could get up someone put sandwich and his favorite drink on his table when he turned taehyung was standing there with his boxy smile.

"hi jungkook" tae sat with jungkook and waved his hand.

"why this service all of sudden?"

"it's just I was standing there in queue for my lunch so I thought let's buy something for my bench partner" he wiggled his eyebrow mischievously. But his face scrunched up cutely when he saw that jungkook was checking his sandwich and bottle suspiciously.

"I am not doing any mischief, and if you still don't trust me I can eat first bite if you want" tae was about to take sandwich but jk stopped him and start eating sandwich and tae sighed happily.