part 12

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully when suddenly door opened with bang and taehyung get up hastily from his deep sleep because of the voice. He was rubbing his eyes with his fist and he saw three people were standing in front of him holding balloons and wearing birthday caps.

"happyyyy...birthdayyyyyyyy......" Lisa, Dae and Mr.Kim were shouted on top of their voice and pop balloons. For the first time in his life he has no excitement for his birthday but still he smiled not to upset them. They all ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"hey brats get down from bed let me wish my baby first, it's my right" he played his father card and they give him space and taehyung hugged him again tightly and his father ruffled his hair kissed him on top of his head.

"happy birthday my baby highness" tae just rolled his eyes listening this name.

"thank you dadda...I love you"

"I love you more my sweetheart"

"yehhhhhh...uncle now move you are taking too much time" lisa whined and dae also agreed with him. he get down from bed and they both jumped on him causing him to lay down on bed with them on top of him.

"happyyyyy birthdayyyyyy our princeeeeeeeeee" they shouted in his ear and tae couldn't even move because of weight on him.

"hey...hey you are crushing my baby" Mr.kim pulled dae from his hoodie and move him away from tae and lisa also get up from bed. Tae was just taking deep breath on bed still lying down.

"ohhhh...my baby...are you hurt somewhere?" his father immediately sat beside him and start checking him everywhere and made him sat. lisa and dae rolled their eyes seeing his favorite uncle's over dramtic nature towards his son.

"dadda I am fine and thank you so much everyone and I love you guys so so so so much..." he show them his love opening his arms widely. They chuckled seeing his cute behavior.

"mary bring my baby's cake"

"see i was learning thiscake since 2 months and finally i got successful result for my baby'sbirthday" Mr.Kim said putting cake on table which they set on bed.

"really dadaa? you learned this. did you make this?" taehyung was actually surprised seeing such beautiful.

"yes young master he made this without anyone's help" mary said while decorating candles on cake.

"i am actually impressed uncle with your talent, it's not that bad" dae said while checking out the cake like a masterchef. lisa and mr.kim together smacked his head. tae blow the candle and wished good for everyone and cut the cake. he fed them all and after chitchat and wishing him again they all left.

taehyung sighed and lay down on bed and take his mobile to check and reply to his wishes. almost everyone wished him, his teachers, his college friends but jungkook didn't. he was waiting for him to at least wish him.

"yoongi today is tae's birthday, you're following him on instagram so make sure to wish him nicely. i am sending you the message just copy and paste. i hope at least you can do that much work" jimin announced without even looking up while wishing tae.

"but baby how could i just wish him like that i don't even know him" suga try to justify. jimin stopped his conversation with tae and looked at him with raised eyebrow.

"did you say something?" jimin knows what exactly he said but still he gave him chance to change the sentence and yoongi took the cue.

"i said i didn't get your message on instagram" he immediately opened his instagram and copy the message of jimin and wished taehyung.