part 9

Jungkook, Mr.Kim and Taehyung were sitting in living room of Kim mansion. Taehyung was waiting for them to speak something but both are silent since they entered in the house. Now patience of the great kim taehyung was running off.

"okay I am done waiting for you guys to speak. Just stop this silent game of yours and tell me who is jungkook? And why is he calling you uncle and how do you I was there and most important who was trying to kidnap me?" taehyung bombarded them with question.

"okay fine sit down and listen and don't interrupt" his dad finally replied and tae obliged him.

"meet jungkook, Jeon Jungkook he is the son of your favorite jeon uncle"

Jeon Jungkook: 27 years old, a business man, a black belt champion in taekwondo, a boxer, a university topper, recently come back from his military enlistment.

"but I have never seen him anywhere in your boring business parties and even jeon uncle never mentioned him. I have seen their family members though I don't know them personally but I am sure I have never seen him with them"

"ofcourse not only you but nobody knows him not even media that he is jeon jungkook because he just came back from his military enlistment last month, he was in London when he pass out his school he went to London for further studies and after that he handled their business there and after that he wanted to serve his country so he went there and then he came back accepting my request" his father looked at jungkook fondly with so much respect and love.

"but why did you lie to me that he is transferred student?" taehyung again raised a question out of curiosity.

"since last 2 months someone is threatening me to leave the post of trustee and if I won't they'll harm you, everyone knows my weakness so it was easy for them, first I ignored everything but when 2 3 times someone attacked you indirectly I understood it's serious. I was about to leave my post because nothing is important for me than you but I said about this to my friend jeon he insist to get jungkook's help."

"he came back and I prepared his fake documents for admission because I know if I will keep a guard for you, you'll always trouble him and sneaked away from him and I was worried that if you will come to know about this you'll be scared and I never wanted that that's why jungkook helped and stay with you always without even get noticed by you. He always sat beside you, he always makes sure you are with your friends, he always make sure that you reach home safely when I am not around" taehyung looked at jungkook who was sitting and sipping his coffee.

Taehyung always felt something is not right jungkook now he knows about him everything and he's so happy.

"thank you so much jungkook, I am really grateful to you son" Mr.Kim again appreciated his favorite child. Taehyung doesn't like a bit at all whoever it is but his father is only his, he cannot admire and appreciate anyone but he let it go because he helped his father and also he is his crush. He just chuckled at his thought.

"uncle please everytime we meet you always thank me please we are families and we can do such things for each other" jungkook replied to him with so much respect and taehyung was just admiring his crush and sighing thinking that how could he be so perfect?

"idiot show some respect and at least say thank you to him, he is older than you so don't you dare to do any kind of prank with him" he father whispered in tae's ears when jungkook excused to attend a call.

"but dad you already said thanks so many times to him" tae whined not because he doesn't want to say thanks to him but finally he got the chance to talk to him personally on phone how could he let this chance go.

"such a brat you are" Mr.Kim was so disappointed with him and tae just shrugged his shoulder.

"uncle I have to leave now actually my family is waiting for me on dinner, today is my hyung's birthday celebration" jungkook asked for his leave and mr.kim just smiled and he went with jungkook to drop him off to his car.