part 37

After 1 month:

Everyone came back to Korea from vacation and got back to their routine. Especially Jungkook and Mr. Kim are merging their companies and working on the main project.

Tae was sitting in kitchen with his Eomma and making his notes while sulking and eating salad which he hates it. He couldn't do anything because Hyun-wu is In the house and he asks him to complete all his notes and show him in evening.

Tae wrote the last line and finally he took breath of relief. He lazily threw his pen on table and asked maid to make chocolate shake for him.

"where is Hyun-wu uncle?" he asked while sipping his shake and making "so good", "so tasty" comments on his chocolate shake.

"Maybe he went outside with some files, I saw him going outside" taehyung smiled evilly and finish his chocolates shake and ran towards the study room.

"it's best time to trouble my dadda and hubby. They are so busy that they forget their precious baby highness but I won't let them forget who is in the charge here?" he was blabbering with himself and climbing steps and jumping on steps but suddenly stops and instead of going to study room he went down again and gather some of the staff and asked them to do something for him.

They were reluctant first but then tae show them his famous puppy eyes and cute pout which can melt anyone so they agreed.

Taehyung gets ready in his attire and ran towards the study room because already its dinner time his eomma will call them soon for dinner.

Jungkook allows when someone knocked on the study room, he thought maybe it's his mother who came here to call them for dinner. But when Mr.Kim and Jungkook heard the voice of trumpet they both turned towards the door. There are 6 girls who were standing in front of each other bowing down.

"Prince of the Jeon & Kim Kingdom" one servant came ahead and said and left to other side.

Mr.Kim and Jungkook understood already it's none other than theirs baby highness who is behind this drama.

"His Royal Highness, Husband of King Jungkook" servant said and ran outside when jungkook looked at him with glaring eyes.

"His Royal Highness, Son of Majesty Kim" one person said from outside who didn't dare to come inside.

"Our young, beautiful and talented.." servant stopped when tae asked him to add more special attributes.

"Our young, beautiful, talented, brave, extraordinary, his royal highness is entering now in court" jungkook and mr.kim tried hard to control their laugh seeing tae in the attire.

He was wearing his regular shorts and old t shirt which has sauce stains and wearing some artificial crown which he steals from yuri's closet and wearing a red cape and he is holding some kind of artificial sword.

He is looking like a homeless person no one can say he is one and only heir of Kim seeing his look. But he has his own logic.

"let us all rise for our royal highness" they all put their hand on the heart and bend one leg and bow down.

"tae..." jungkook was about to say something but taehyung show him his hand.

"Stop there. How dare you to call me with my name you peasant" all the servants giggled but jungkook's one glare was enough to stop them.

Mr.Kim was trying hard to control his giggle. he is so done with his baby. Taehyung tried to push jungkook little aside so he can take his seat but it's an impossible task for him but he looked at him with pleading eyes and jungkook move aside. He sat on the chair.