part 24

Days were passing nicely because everyone was busy in their respective work. Tae was grateful to his angels because Hyun-Wu was busy with jimin for promoting suga's next music album. Hyun-Wu was helping Jimin because he knows Jimin doesn't have knowledge of promotions, marketing and etc. jungkook and namjoon and Mr.Kim were busy in their new dream project while Ji-Hun was working on their ongoing projects. Jin was busy in his café and bakery and Ji-won was busy with her orphanage renovation work and Min-Jun was out of town with his friends for some peaceful time.

So in whole family only 3 people are free those are the "Kim Taehyung" and the princesses of their mansion. Tae was happy because no one is asking about his study, assignments and tests. Mr.Kim was also less attentive towards tae's study because now days he spent very less time at college. He also finishes his college work from his office. Just 1 week ago he shifted to his new mansion which is near jeon mansion but they didn't get proper time for get together.

Jungkook also comes very late at night and that time tae was already asleep. He already asked him not to wait for him because he'll be late for some days.

Tae came back from college and throw the bag on sofa and slumped down on couch. A maid came with cold water and some fruits. It was jungkook's order to give him fruits but did tae eat? Hell nahhhh...

"where are yuna and yuri?" he pushed the bowl of fruits aside and asked the maid.

"young master they went to bakery with master jin"

"okay..."

"young master what do you want for your lunch?"

"no I will order my lunch today...I want to eat pizza today..noona you want to eat pizza I will order for you also" tae picked up his phone to order pizza for himself and noona.

"no..no..young master I don't want it...and you also shouldn't eat these often...it's been a week you're eating such things. If master jungkook will get to know about this he'll be angry on us"

"he won't plus who'll tell him and he'll come late at night so he won't know so relax noona..just let me know when my order comes please I am in my room" he said while picking up his phone and bag.

Some days also passed like this and tae was happy with his unhealthy junk food and his non study routine. But he misses his time family and Mr.Kim and especially with jungkook.

Jungkook was aware with such thing that tae was missing them badly and he is happy because their work is almost done and now they can work like a normal person not like a machine. So they decide to give surprise to taehyung and arrange a small get together at jeon mansion. Mr.Kim was also missing his baby highness.

Tae was unaware with such planning so he came back on time but today he was scared because he got his test results and result was so poor so he decided to keep his test papers in the car itself. It's tae's car so no on uses that car.

"bye..Dae..i'll meet you tomorrow at the college bye.." today tae's driver was dropping dae because his car was in garage so he asked tae for help.

When tae entered in the house, he was shocked seeing the whole family present at the house. A big smile formed on his face seeing his family along with his dadda. after such long time they all are present at home.

"Daddaaaaa..." tae rushed to his father while dropping his bag on mid way and hugged him.

"I missed you all so muchhhh" tae said looking at everyone. They all smiled and sat down and continue their chit chat. Mr.Kim was asking tae about his study and other things.

"hey tae you forgottt...." Dae said and stopped immediately as soon as everyone looked at him. Dae was not expecting presence of his big family.

"what did he forget dae?" Mr.Kim asked as soon as he saw some papers on dae's hand but dae nodded his head in no and about to go but Hyun-Wu and Mr.Kim stopped and asked him to give those papers which he was holding tightly behind his back.