part 25

Jungkook's head was resting at his chair's back post. He has just finished his meeting and now he was free for the whole day. His mind was occupied with thoughts of his baby husband. His giggles, his mischief, his tantrums, his harmless lies, and his cute puppy eyes which he shows whenever his lies get caught.

Tae doesn't know how his whipped husband every morning stares at his beautiful face and admires his beauty. Every morning he wakes up early and before starting his day he spends his more than half an hour just to see his sleeping beauty which always had a pout on his lips. jungkook always caresses his bread cheeks with at most care.

After spending his time with his sleeping beauty he meets his father-in-law and they both do some jogging. They made this routine for tae to make him fit and healthy but it is an impossible task to wake him up in the morning.

Jungkook giggled remembering the scene when he tried to wake up tae in the morning.

"tae...bear get up come on..." he softly removed his hair which were covering his forehead But tae pushed his hand away and hide his face in jungkook's chest.

"we've decided last night remember that we'll go for jogging with dad huh.? Don't you want to come with us?" he removed his arms from tae's back and tried to move away for tae but he whined when he lose the contact of jungkook's warmth.

Tae with heavy sigh just open his one eye and check the time at clock.

"you're so bad...so bad...it's just 7 in morning and you are waking me up and that to for jogging" he complained with whining tone and hide his face with comforter.

"bear its for your health's benefits, come on" jungkook removed the comforter and looked at his baby hubby who is glaring at him. taehyung loves him dearly no doubt but you can't mess with his beauty sleep.

"you are taking revenge on me right? Because I lied to you about my study that's why you both are punishing me right? Just because I love you that's why you are taking advantage of my love huh?" he said while wiping his tears and jungkook was now damn confuse where this punishment come from? And what his love has to do with jogging? And why is he crying?

"okay...okay..relax...now...that's fine when you want to come we'll go at that day okay?" jungkook said while caressing tae's hair and tae again snuggled in his arms closed to him. his tears were now nowhere to seen. Did his husband shed crocodile tears?

Jungkook smiled and looked at his watch and it's time to go and surprise his cute baby at his college. Jungkook picked up his keys and coat and left from there after informing his PA.

Tae was talking with dae and lisa and hopping like a frog. His eyes widened in shock when he saw that jungkook was standing leaning against his car with his sexy office looks. His undercut hair, his rolled up sleeves, the silver rolex watch is adorning his veiny wrist. His 3 opened buttons and his coat were in his hand. Taehyung was literally drooling at his husband's sexy look. He bid bye to lisa and dae and rushed towards his husband.

His smile turned into frown when some girl were asking something to his husband and how they were literally checking out his husband. He ran to him and without any thought he just hugged his husband and glared at the girls. Jungkook was shocked seeing such reaction but he just wrapped his around him and places his chin on tae's head after kissing his hair. The girls were burning in fire seeing such scenario. Fuming in anger they left from there.

"hey baby bear..." he said while breaking the hug. Tae tip toed and kissed on his both cheeks.

"you came here to pick me up?" tae was actually stunned because it's for the first time jungkook came to pick him up from college.

"yeah...I wanted to give you surprise that's why didn't inform you" jungkook said while opening door for tae and both settled themselves in car.

"I am taking you somewhere. Do you want to come with me?" though jungkook wanted to give him surprise but still he asked him to make his husband comfortable.

"I can go anywhere hyung with you. as long as you are with me I am happiest" tae linked his hand to jungkook's bicep and leaned his head on his shoulder. Jungkook just smiled and starts the engine and take the turn towards the destination. Tae was enjoying his drive with his husband. After sometime they reached towards a cliff. Jungkook came down and opened the door for his baby. tae was admiring beautiful view in front him.

"it's so beautiful" he whispered but jk heard it and went towards him and hugged him from back and put his head on his shoulder.

"it's my favorite place whenever I feel stuck or can't take decision or feeling depressed I always come here to find peace" tae felt jungkook's hold tightens around his waist. Tae leaned his neck to other side to give jungkook more access.

"but today I came here with you for some purpose" jungkook said while turning tae towards him.

"I never in my life have expressed my feelings towards anyone except my family, because I don't have any experience in any other kind of relationship. I was so busy in my study, then military enlistment, then my business, so I never give chance to myself to feel any kind of feelings for others." Tae was confused but jungkook lightly massaged his thumb on his frown.

"when first time I met you, I thought you are a spoiled brat, you are just wasting your father's money. You don't respect anyone but when I came to know about you more I realized what kind of a person you are. For me you're an angel. My angel."

"I had bad impression of you in mind but your innocence, kind and loving nature changed everything" tae gasped in shock when jungkook leave his waist and sat down on his one knee.

"Jeon taehyung I love you" tae covered his mouth in happiness and tear left from his eyes.

"will you please give me a chance to prove my love for you?" tae nod his head frantically without wasting a second. Tae makes him stand up and hugged him tightly whispering I love you's in his ears.

Jungkook put his hand under his thigh and picked him up and joined his forehead.

"I love you my little bear" tae opened his eyes and both stare at each other.

"may i?" jungkook asked while looking at tae's lips and tae just nod his head in tiny yes.

Jungkook smashed his lips with tae for a soulful kiss. Jungkook tighten his hold on tae's back still holding up in his arms while taehyung deepen the kiss tightening his arms around jungkook's neck. jungkook left his lips after pecking his lips nth time and put him down still wrapping around each other.

They looked up when drops of rain showered on them. Jungkook hold tae's hand and both ran towards the car. They settled down in car and jungkook after kissing his baby last time start the car and tae just wrapped his arm around jungkook's bulky arm and leaned his head down on his shoulder.

A smile was playing on both of their lips. They are happy. Finally they get their destination. Jungkook took turn towards their home before the rain starts pouring heavily. 

.................................................................................................................................................................

next chapter :

some romance and fluff