part 14

Sun rays peak through from the windows and fall on the beautiful face that was sleeping without caring about the world. But he frowned when no one covered the windows again with curtains. He opened his eyes but immediately closed it when a severe pain cause in his head. He tightly closed his eyes and tried to remember it.

He opened his eyes slowly and looked at every corner he jerked up from his laying position and sat on the bed when he realized he is not in his own room, he is in jungkook's room. He was trying hard to remember what happened last night? How did he land up in jungkook's bedroom?

He put break on his thoughts when the door of room opened and a sweaty jungkook in his jogging suit came inside while wiping his face with napkin.

"good morning kim taehyung, you're awake or you need more sleep?" jungkook wiped his face and sat on the couch and raised his eyebrow for response of tae.

"ummm...good morning...no I am fine...I mean..i am awake" without even raising up his eye from his lap he answered and a small smile formed on jungkook's face seeing tae's awkward situation.

"how...how did I reach here?" jungkook stopped his scrolling when taehyung asked him a silly question that means he don't remember what drama he created last night?

"nothing much you just drink some other drink by mistake and because of that we brought you here" tae's eyes widened in horror. Did he drink an alcohol? Did he inform dadda? What if I misbehave with him? Oh god why can't I remember anything?

"don't put much pressure in your head nothing has happened, your dad doesn't know about this so make sure not to spill anything in front of him" taehyung immediately sighed in relief when he get jungkook's answer. Thank god his dadda is not aware of this matter.

"go and get freshen up, jimin hyung send your clothes, then I'll drop you at home, kim uncle must be waiting for you, he must be worried" tae get down from the bed slowly and took the clothes and went inside the bathroom.

When he came outside wiping his head he saw jimin was already present there with plates of breakfast.

"hey tae good morning baby? How are you?"

"good morning hyung, I am absolutely fine just a little headache nothing else"

"I knew it that's why I also bring medicine for you, but first finish this breakfast then medicine okay" jimin said while caressing tae's head.

"but its too much hyung, I can't eat this much" tae was already horrified seeing quantity of the dishes.

"baby it's not me. its jin hyung, he send your breakfast and it's a universal rule no one can deny meal of jin huyng otherwise be ready to tolerate his wrath." Taehyung looking at him to find any humor but no he was damn serious; he has to eat all these because he can't corrupt his image in jin's book.

"I'll ask jungkook you had finish your breakfast or not understand?" tae nodded his head and looked at jimin who closed the door and leave them all alone again in awkward silence.

"tae come on start eating I have to drop you at your house safely" tae took the napkin and put it around his neck and also put on his thigh, no can't stained jimin hyung' s clothes and don't embarrass himself once again in front of jungkook.

Tae start eating all the food because he knows he is not in front his dadda so he can't throw any tantrums and not give another chance jungkook to call him brat. After finishing his breakfast giving him motivation to himself he finally drop the fork taking the last bite and took the medicine too.

"let's go" jungkook picked up his wallet, phone and his laptop bag while taehyung was folding his last night's clothes, he nodded his head and start walking behind him. he ran his eyes across the whole living room but no one was present.