part 18

"whattttt......????????" Mr.Kim closed his ears when tae shouted again widening his eyes.

"tae...behave..." he sat on his chair quietly when his father ordered him in stern voice.

"now listen to me carefully and you'll give me answer correctly okay?" tae nodded his head in yes.

"do you love jungkook?" a spoon dropped on the floor which tae was holding when mr.kim asked him straight forward question.

"dadda...armmmm...it's....not..like" for the first time he was stuttering in front of his father.

"so that means it's yes right..." tae looked down he thought that his father is angry with him because he lied and hide big secret from him.

"why didn't you tell me then?"

"I...I was..scared of your reaction, I thought...I thought you will be angry"

"and why my baby highness thought that dadda will be angry on his baby?"

"so tell me now everything...will you?" tae nodded in yes and tell him everything, how he fell in love with him when he first time saw him but he thought it's just a mere crush but then he realized his deep feelings towards him.

"so now my baby starts hiding things from me huh...?

"sorry dadda I won't do this again I promise" he cutely blinked his eyes and held his ears. Mr.kim chuckled seeing his baby's drama.

"i tell jeons that whatever my baby will decides I will follow it" mr.kim said while wiping his face.

"but dadda jungkook doesn't love me so why did he say yes?" his face's smile immediately dropped when he thinks about jungkook.

"hmmm...I can't tell you that, I think you guys should meet and talk to each other and decides" mr.kim suggested him.

"but what if jungkook doesn't want this?"

"that's why I am saying go and meet him, he also wants to meet you.

"really???" tae squealed in happiness when he realizes that jungkook wants to meet him.

"look at this shameless kid...squealing in front his dad" tae smiled at him shamelessly and hugged his father.

Taehyung jumped on his bed and hugged his tiger plushie and hide his face in pillow.

"marriage with jungkook!!! Oh my god! i never knew my wish will be fulfilled this early" he took his mother's photo from his side table and smiled.

"eomma...I know my eomma did this miracle for her baby...right? You and dadda fulfill my every wish like this...eomma I am so lucky to have you both but your husband sometimes really overreacts...but it's okay he's getting old now, I can understand that, I am his only kid if I won't understand and adjust with him who will?" he again lay down on bed and put her photo on table.

"I wish you were here eomma we would be so happy, if you would here you would tell me to do this, do that, you would suggest me how to get ready nicely? Teach me how to flirt? you know I can't ask such things to oldie " he said while wiping his tears and smiled when he said about his father.

"yeah..yeah...I won't call your love an oldie at least not in front of you" he giggled and once again looked at photo and wished her good night and slept early because he thought if he'll sleep early than morning will come early too. His father was smiling at his innocent bean who was taking to his mother; he came to check up on his naughty baby but stopped himself to go inside when he heard his innocent talks. He just slightly opened the door and see that his baby highness was sleeping peacefully he just blow kiss from there and left.