Part 15

Next morning in Jeon Mansion everyone was taking their breakfast and chit chatting with each other. While ji-won was signaling her husband to speak but he ignored her hints and continued his breakfast.

"hey everyone listen to me first before leaving" ji-won signals everyone to sit on their places when they were ready to leave.

"What eomma tell us fast...we're getting late for office" jungkook said while eating his food's last bite others just sit there without any whines because they know it's not good to instigate "Boss of the house".

"I've decided something"

"say na mom why you are creating suspense?" jimin said while checking yoongi's schedule.

"I've selected jungkook's life partner" she just said some words and before she could say something jungkook choked on water and coughed. Namjoon patted he=is back while jimin and jin smirked at each other. Yoongi was same as usual, Ji-hun just sighed and Min-Jun shows thumbs up to her.

"mom...what nonsense" as soon as jungkook got his breath back his shouted but his mother was unbothered.

"what mom...huh...what mom...why are you shouting on me? What did I say? What wrong did I say?" his mother was now more furious. Everyone on the table gets quite and composes their posture and listen quietly. Jungkook immediately calm down himself no that's wrong he can't shout on his mother no matter what. That's not so him.

"listen mom I said already I don't want to get married, I am happy with my life" jungkook sat on his knees in front his mother while holding her hand.

"jungkook what you are thinking it's not life...since 16 you've focused on career and I am happy with that actually I am so proud of you for that, you never ever in your life dated someone, you are just working day and night like a robot, that's not life my baby, I can't see you like this" jungkook was about to say something but his mother spoke again.

"look at your hyungs...they are so happy and settled in their life, they've someone in life with whom they can share everything which they can't share with parents, look at your dad(yoongi's father jungkook calls him dad too) we all are with him, but still do you think we can take his partner's place in his life, have you ever seen him, how lonely he feels sometime though he would be sitting with us" jimin just tighten his hold on yoongi's hand when she mentioned about his parents, yoongi blinked his eyes to remove wetness of his eyes when all the memories flashed in front of his eyes of his parents.

Suddenly atmosphere becomes so serious and sad when they thought about their favorite dad.

"jungkook what your mom are saying is truth son? You can't live your life like this just working 24/7" his father come to him and make him stand.

"okay fine give me sometime" jungkook said and they nodded in yes. Everyone start leaving breakfast bidding bye to everyone. Jimin patted yoongi's head and left from there because he knows whom he needs right now.

Ji-won take a seat where jimin was sitting and start caressing yoongi's hair.

"I am here my baby" that's it and yoongi just hugged her tightly and she was saying sweet words in his ear while patting his head lovingly. A soft smile appeared on everyone's face yeahh...everyone was witnessing this scene from behind the pillar because they all know yoongi will never show his feeling in front of everyone.

"okay mom...I am fine now...I will take a leave now..." he said while getting up and softly kissed her forehead and left from there. Before he could catch them they all ran from there.

"is my kitty okay?" jimin asked him as soon as yoongi entered in the car.

"haven't you seen inside?" yoongi raised his eyebrow and jimin just pecked his lips and hugged him tightly and again kissed on his cheek hardly and take his seat. Yoongi fasten his seat belt with red ears and starts the car.