part 23

"I hate you...I hate you...I hate you dadda" tae was yelling at his dad while walking furiously in his room.

"but what did I do to receive such harsh words?ouch...that hurts" a scoff left from his mouth when he heard his father's fake words of pain.

"dadda I am damn serious" his father chuckled imagining his baby highness's angry face.

"daddaaaa...why didn't you tell me that Hyun-Wu uncle who is your best friend is actually jungkook's uncle. You knew already and to make your team stronger against me that's why you played this game" tae whined with stomping his feet like a toddler who wants his favorite toy from toy shop.

"what game baby? You should've used your common sense baby when you read the details of jeons on google" now tae was realizing his dumbness. How could he ignore such important thing? He didn't even ask jungkook about his favorite uncle.

"now my baby highness realized his mistake"

"come soon we're waiting for you for dinner bye...." Without waiting for his dad's reply he cut the call. He went down to help his mother in kitchen.

He entered in the kitchen and saw his mother was already asking helpers to set the table for family.

"eomma let me help you with something please" he said while taking out some dishes from Ji-won.

"no baby no need to help me in kitchen, just go and call everyone for dinner and also asked your dad to come fast"

"yes eomma I told him that we're waiting for him" he said and ran to upstairs to call others for dinner.

"kooookkiiieeee....." he swallowed his next words when he saw that his husband was sitting with his "favorite" Hyun-wu uncle.

"tae how many times I've taught you, don't barge in anyone's room like this first knock and if you get permission then you should enter" hyun-wu immediately scold him and tae just mumbled sorry looking down. Jungkook remembered how he never apologized to his father whenever he asked him to knock. It made him chuckle.

"eomma is calling everyone for dinner" he said in whispered tone still looking down.

"we are coming and what about chin-mae where is he? Is he arrived? "tae nodded his head in tiny no. tae immediately ran down before getting another mannerism lecture that to in front of his own husband.

He chooses the seat beside yuna and yuri who were playing with forks and spoons. He was eagerly waiting for his father.

"hello kids...." A shout of Mr.Kim boomed in the living room and tae immediately get up and rushed to meet his dadda.

"dadda...." Tae just hugged his father tightly and his father also hides his baby highness in his arms. Everyone was cooing looking at such beautiful and emotional scene.

"I missed you so much...I was waiting for you since evening but you came so late" he was complaining to his father in low voice still hugging him and mr.kim was just running his hand in his baby's smooth hair and kissing his top of head time to time.

Jimin was feeling extra sensitive because he never gets any chance to feel such emotions. After all he was alone in this whole world before coming to the jeon mansion. Hyun-wu stood beside him and wrapped hand around his shoulder. Jimin looked at him with teary eyes.

"your father is here..." he whispered and jimin just nodded his head in yes with teary eyes and hugged his father from side. Suga was admiring his two favorite people's bond.

He feels so lucky that jimin is his partner. He never let him down at any situation. Jimin knows him very well, how unexpressive he is when it comes to shoe feelings but jimin never tried to change suga's personality. He accepts him the way he is. Suga first met him in one of his music festival where he was performing for charity event and jimin was volunteering the event. Suga's eyes fell on him when he saw how jimin was helping the people and kids. Then he asked his manager about jimin and then he get to know about jimin.