part 32

Late night everyone was standing outside the mansion and looking at the car which was disappearing in darkness of night. Actually jungkook doesn't want to let anyone know that he's going London. when tae was trying to stop him to go but he didn't listen to him that time tae went to yoongi and requested him to stop jungkook.

"I will go hyung and that's final no one can stop me today and I would really appreciate it at least you would try to understand me" jungkook said with bitter tome looking at taehyung who was crying silently and jimin was rubbing his back to calm him down.

"I am not interfering in your matter jungkook. But it happened now we cannot change it so just let it go and sort out issues staying with him because running away is not a solution" at the same time others also come to their room hearing voices.

"I am going for work, I am not running away and yes dad is coming back tomorrow from London so I have to be there. And hyung tell him that I didn't tell dad about this matter. He chose this way so he should inform his dad too. I am not reliable to answer him for such stupid matter." He zipped up his suitcase and looked at tae last time who was looking at him with longing eyes.

His father wanted to come forward to stop him but ji-won gestures him to stay quite. Taehyung wanted to stop him, apologizes him but he knows now that his husband is mad at him and he won't listen to anyone now so it's better to stay quiet and think about it with calm mind.

Driver opened the door for him and when he settled inside he looked at yoongi and then at tae and yoongi understands what he wanted to convey him? he asked him to look after tae in absence of him.

Without looking at anyone he asked driver to start driving. Tae saw his car till his car disappeared in darkness and when he couldn't saw it, he lost his hope to comeback and he ran towards their room and closed the door.

When jimin and jin was about to go after him ji-won asked them to give him some space and time to think about his mistake and also let him think how to correct it.

Taehyung opened his eyes and turned his face to opposite side with a big boxy smile but his smile flattened when he saw no one at the bed to kiss him, to wake him up, to fix his messy hair. A lone tear escaped from his eye but he hides his face in pillow. He sat on the bed abruptly and wiped his face when someone knocked at the door. He requested them to come in.

He gave a little tired smile when he saw ji-won , jimin and jin with breakfast . they all settle down on bed with him and ji-won take him in his arms and that was it to break him down again. He was crying and continuously saying sorry to them. Jimin and jin were holding his hand to support him.

"shiiiiiii...it's okay now. If you really love us then stop crying immediately" when ji-won warned him he immediately sat straight and wiped his face with his sleeves and show them his face.

"I am not crying see" he show his face to three of them and seeing his cuteness they chuckled.

"see tae do you understand now why were me and jin hyung were stopping you" tae nods his head in yes. He understood though jungkook is a calm person but do not trigger his triggering point and seeing tae on hospital bed and not waking up was his last string of patience and tae's lies add more fuel in his anger. He just hates lies and liars.

"I understand hyung..i rea..really want to apologize to him but he's not even responding to my message" he sighed in disappointment for himself. how he let down jungkook again plus his father is also coming back. He is scared to death. How will he face him? his father will not forgive him also just like his husband. Tae again lay down on bed but keep his head in her lap to get warmth.

"eomma, dadda is coming back. What will I do?" he looked up at his mother-in-law with hope.

"I don't know sweetheart, Ji-Hun is also stressed about it. He is also tensed that how will he face him and answers him? h has guilt that we couldn't keep you safe here" tae immediately sat on the bed and hold her hand.

"please eomma don't say like this, it was my stupidity. I was fool. You guys are not responsible for anything" before they could talk further maid come and inform them about Mr.Kim's arrival.

"dadda reached this early?" tae questioned while getting down from bed.

"no sweetie it's already noon, last night doctor gave you the high dose of medicine and you were exhausted too because of that you slept for long and we didn't disturb you" she asked him to go to bathroom to get fresh and they went down to meet Mr.Kim.

"I was so scared when jungkook call me and told me that taehyung is calling me back here because he misses you so much so I took next flight and came back and I am so thankful to jungkook that he went there to tackle the problem" Mr.Kim was telling them what jungkook told him because he didn't want make him worry for tae.

Mr.Kim gets up from sofa with a smile when he saw tae was coming down. But his smile flattened when he saw his appearance. He was looking so pale as if he doesn't have any strength. Tae came and stand in front of him then he see medical bandage was on his hand.

"what happen to you my baby?" when Mr.Kim asked question everyone got tensed not for them but for tae. they all know Mr.Kim gonna be so angry on tae.

"da...dadda..ar.."

"Chin-Mae at least down and let him sit also then talk" Ji-Hun said and Mr.Kim immediately sat down and also make him sat down beside him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"what happened to my muchkin?" tae looked at others and then at Mr.Kim and with low voice he tell them the whole incident. He was holding Mr.Kim's hand tightly in his hand to stop his shivering but when tae finished Mr.Kim left his hand and unwrap his arms from him.

"I am going to my mansion ji-hun. I am tired" he said while picking up his blazer and everyone getup with him to stop him.

"da...dadda...I am sorry...sorry...I know..i..am..am wrong please give me a chance please" tae hold his hand but Mr.Kim jerk his hand away. Jimin stand beside him to give him the support.

"chin-mae at least listen to him, you and jungkook both are going far now"

"talk to me being my friend, don't be his lawyer"

"yes I am his lawyer not your friend now what?"

Now everyone is witnessing two friends are fighting with each other forgetting the main topic.

how tae will make up for his father and his dearest husband?

think..share you thoughts

thank you for loving my story....

i've so many dark plots, fluff plots for other stories just a bit busy for some days soon will be regular.