part 26

Tae was walking in corridor of his college while watching his favorite romantic k drama. He closed his eyes in irritation when his favorite Hyun Wu uncle send him schedule of his evening study session with him.

"no...no...I don't want to study..." he stomped his feet on floor like a kid who is throwing tantrums to his parents for a toy.

He lazily opened the car door and went to his room with a bored face. He looked at clock and he rushed to his bathroom because only 10 minutes were left for the session. He knows Hyun wu uncle is so punctual and strict about his timing. He get fresh and changed his clothes and wore his comfy clothes and with books he went down.

When he entered in the living room he saw that hyun wu was leaving from the front door and he has some kind of files in his hand. Tae threw his books on sofa and start dancing.

"no...hyun wu uncle no study....yeiiiieeeee" tae sat on sofa and take his mobile and opened message it was from jungkook.

"uncle is going somewhere with suga hyung so today I'll take your study session so be ready, keep my clothes ready" tae sighed in disappointment because he knows jungkook will not let him miss his session especially when his uncle give him responsibility.

Tae went back to his room with books and keep jungkook's clothes ready. His eyes fell on a particular cloth and suddenly an idea popped up in his mind. As soon as jungkook comes to the room tae rushed to him give him a hug. Jungkook hugged him and hide him in his arms and kissed on top of his head.

"keep your books ready, I am coming in 5 minutes after taking shower okay?" tae nodded his ehad in yes. Jungkook looked at him suspiciously because he thought that tae will throw tantrums to him but such things didn't happen but he chucked his thought and went to bathroom to get fresh.

Jungkook came out wearing his casual wear while wiping his hair with towel.

"bub come on open your books and show me the last lesson you took of english lang...." his eyes widened in shock when he saw tae was sitting on bed with his books wearing his white shirt nothing else. He saw how he was sitting bending his legs towards his side, his milky white thigh which was doing its work properly. distracting jungkook.

He coughed and tae looked at him with innocent puppy eyes. But jungkook knows it was everything but innocent. He knows his baby is doing purposely. Jungkook spread the towel on couch and sat on bed.

"hyung I was feeling so hot that's why I changed into your shirt. Do you like it?" tae get up on bed on his knees and asked him.

"of course baby...you look beautiful in everything" tae pushed jungkook little bit and settled himself in his lap and wrapped his around his neck.

"kookkkk...I was thinking you know..." before he could do anything jungkook gently put him back on bed.

"baby highness I know what you are doing but you have to study no matter what. You cannot distract your husband like this baby. So let's start the session" jungkook put the books and pen and in tae's lap and asked him to open it.

Tae was shocked to the core like how? How his husband can resist beauty of him? he thought he will distract him but his all plan went in vain. Now since last hour he was studying with annoyed expression and pout was not leaving his lips for a second. Jungkook was smiling seeing his baby husband's cute angry expression.

A maid knocked at the door for food. Jungkook put pillow on tae's naked thigh and give permission. He was eating and also feeding tae. he doesn't want to break the flow because he knows once tae will put book down he will not pick up again that's why he asked maid to get their dinner in room.

Finally after 3 hours jungkook put down the book and tae sighed in relief.

mature content ahead..if not comfortable please do not read....

"aaahhh.." a scream came out from his mouth when he put his books back in bag and put it down on floor and about to get down from bed but all of sudden jungkook held his ankle and dragged him towards him.

They both were just an inch part away from each other. Now tae was feeling so shy and timid under jungkook's gaze. Because he jungkook was holding his ankle and his shirt now bundled up to his waist and because of that his whole leg was exposed and he thanked himself to wear shorts under shirt.

"wh...what are you doing?" tae asked looking down.

"I am doing what exactly you wanted sometimes ago right? By the way this shirt looks so sexy on you" he nibbled on tae's ear and tae clutched his shoulder tightly. Jungkook leave his ankle and pushed tae on bed and hovered over him.

When tae show jungkook is leaning over him he closed his eyes and feel jungkook's lips on his lips. Jungkoook linked their fingers and pushed their hands more in bed while kissing him. when jungkook realized that tae can't take more so he left his lips and hide his face in tae's neck. tae was breathing heavily when jungkook left his hand his hand immediately went to jungkook's nape.

Jungkook was giving him butterfly kisses on his neck while tae was moaning his name. jungkook's one hand was running on tae's leg and one was holding his waist.

"pl...please...kook...aahhhh" tae moaned in pain but bite his lips when jungkook bite his neck and then suck that place. after giving him last peck on his neck he peck his lips last time and looked at tae.

He was looking like a sin, his messy hair, his red lips and neck, his shirt which was now bundled up on his waist and his milky waist has finger marks of him. he fixed his messy hair and kissed on his forehead and place some kisses on his cheeks. Tae opened his eyes and looked at him his cheeks are still red.

"you okay?" jungkook's fingers were stroking on tae's cheeks lovingly and his other hand was still roaming on tae's leg. He just shyly nods his head in yes.

"I hope I didn't make my baby uncomfortable. Did i?" tae looked in jungkook's eyes and he raised his hand and caresses the mole under lips while looking at him.

"you can never make me uncomfortable" jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead once again and get up from tae and give him hand to get up.

"want to use washroom?" tae just nod his head in yes with embarrassment. Jungkook understand his feelings and he get down from bed.

"I will use the guest room to change, you can here...." He left the sentence in mid and just took his clothes and rushed out to handle his business.

Tae was looking at the closed door and smiled and he also went to bathroom with his nightwear. He checked his red skin in mirror and hide his face with his hand.

When he came out he saw jungkook was already laying on bed and reading a book. He just loves jungkook in his reading glasses. He looks extra sexy when he wears his glasses.

"come here" tae came out from his trance when jungkook called him and tae went to him and lay down beside him. jungkook put back his book and glasses on night stand and switch off the light. He wrapped his arm around tae's waist and pulled him more towards him.

Tae's breathing quickens when jungkook nuzzled his face in his neck. tae put his hand on jungkook's hand and closed his eyes.

"good night my sweet little world" jungkook said while pecking his cheek.

"good night my big bunny hubby..." jungkook smiled and they both slept in each other's arms with content smile.

i hope its not lame..

i dont know how to write mature scenes with description but i tried...