part 36

"no...no.. I want to try this dish" tae took his spoon and try to take some food from jungkook's plate but jungkook looked at him with narrowed eyes and tae also did the same. Eunwoo chuckled at his best friend's behavior and others just ignored them as if they don't exist.

"Hyung if he wants to try let him eat, he won't eat it if he doesn't like it" Eunwoo tried to help his friend but jungkook didn't let him touch that dish. He forgot that doctor asked tae to avoid spicy foods otherwise he wouldn't even order for himself.

"taehyung did you forget already that doctor said no for spicy food for at least 15 days" Jimin said while pushing his empty plate aside and give him light food which doctor recommend him. tae with heavy heart took spoon and looked down sadly at his food which has no spices, no oil, only vegetables.

"That's your punishment to play with your health hmm? Get it?" jungkook whispered in tae's ear. When tae looked at him angrily he winked at him to tease him more.

"appa...see he's not letting me eat this dish" he said while looking at Mr.Jeon with pleading eyes because he knows where to target, he knows Mr.Kim won't melt but his in laws are too whipped for him. he was about to give him food but jungkook looked at them with his sharp eyes so they decide to focus on their food. Tae glared at him and start eating his food.

After visiting many places in London and clicking pictures with family and enjoying with each other and pulling each other's leg. Taehyung was so happy finally his father and his hubby are not angry with him and his best friend met him after so long.

"hyung how's your internship going?" his delicate fingers were stirring his milk with lots of chocolate powder. He and Eunwoo were sitting in garden of hotel after dinner while others are resting.

"Internship is going good; everything is going to according my plan. Right now working with a company and I'm hopeful that they would select me for long term employee"

"of course hyung, you're so talented and hardworking. Your company should hire you immediately" tae excitedly replied and looked at jungkook who was busy on some call. Eunwoo was looking at the smiling face of tae who was admiring his husband. Eunwoo smiled and thought his decision was right to back off. He fall from him the day when for the first time when tae helped him with the bullies.

But soon he realized Taehyung is prince of his father. so he choose to focus on his career and make himself more deserving for Taehyung but when he gets to know about the wedding of taehyung, he immediately back off. Though he has girlfriend now but still he Is trying to move on.

Jungkook turned back and whatever he saw, he doesn't like it at all. Taehyung was busy in his mobile messaging someone while Eunwoo was looking at him with heart eyes. Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked towards them. Taehyung looked at him with surprising eyes when jungkook sat beside him so close and intertwined his hand with tae's delicate hand and put it on table. He was surprised seeing his husband's PDA. Eunwoo coughed a little bit and looked other side and tae immediately tried to free hand but still jungkook hold it tightly.

"Do you want to eat any dessert?" jungkook asked the waiter to bring menu for them in garden for dessert. Jungkook with one hand opened the menu and one menu he passed to Eunwoo too.

"really...you're ordering dessert for me?" tae was pointing to show many dessert on every pages. Jungkook and Eunwoo both looked at him with questioning eyes.

"tae you're gonna eat these all ice creams?" Eunwoo asked him and jungkook ordered him for both of them. Tae looked at him with angry eyes when jung kook ordered only one strawberry ice cream for him.