part 3

It was the first lecture for jungkook in college; he was already in a sour mood because of that mischievous prank. He is the kind of person who loves peace and calm vibes around him. He entered the first lecture in English and all of the seats were full only one place was empty beside taehyung. He just scoffed mentally at his misery and sat beside the person who was sleeping keeping his head on the bench without caring about the world.

"Good morning class..." the teacher's announcement makes flutter taehyung's sleepy eyes. When he opened his eyes he was not sure whether he was dreaming cause "the jeon jungkook" was sitting beside him and writing something unimportant according to taehyung because according to him English literature is the most boring no not only English actually for him every subject is so boring for his taste.

"Don't stare at me...look at the board" jungkook whispered and taehyung just giggles which irritates him more. But how can you expect taehyung to be obedient he just leaned his head again on bench but this time his eyes were open and staring at jungkook's face who was concentrate on board. His eyes were travelling from his short hair which was coming on his forehead. His doe eyes, his sharp jaw, his long slender neck, his adam's apple, his veiny hands, everything was just so perfect.

Taehyung himself was so handsome according to everyone, he also got so many proposals in his past but he never took anyone seriously. He wants his father to choose his partner because his father knows anyone can misuse tae's innocent and kind behavior. Taehyung was never get attracted to anyone it was his first time he is attracted to that man who was sitting beside him oblivious of taehyung's existence.

"I said look in your book..." taehyung just facepalm himself mentally for getting caught.

"Actually my book doesn't have such attractive feature" taehyung shamelessly flirted and get a rolled eyes expression from jungkook.

"hey...jungkook wait...stop" taehyung run behind him after the lecture when jungkook was going out of the class.

"now...what?"

"where are you going in such hurry" he just wanted to spend some more time with him so he can be in his good book. He also doesn't know why he wants to be in good term with him.

"why should I tell you that?"

"hey...jungkook you needed notes right, Here take this..." lisa forward him some notebooks and jungkook thanked her with his precious smile.

"you could have ask me too if you wanted notes of our classes" taehyung was upset that jungkook didn't even ask him for notes.

"you and notes HAHAHAHAHAHAHH......" dae laughed out loud and held taehyung for support and tae just mentally punched his dear friend. Lisa and dae high five with each other and tae just want to bury his friends alive.

"bye guys actually I am getting late" jungkook said and left 3 of them. Before tae could do anything lisa and dae ran from there.

"You losers, I am not gonna spare you both..." he ran behind them.

Taehyung was running in his mansion with enthusiasm because today is Friday and today is his shopping day and his black card day.

"Aunty where is dad?" taehyung came running in kitchen.

"Young master he is in meeting with manager and he asked not to disturb him" his old maid was making juice and snacks for his father and manager.

"Okay I am taking this juice for my dad and manager uncle" taehyung just snatched juice tray from her hand which already spilled some juice in tray.

"Young master your dad will be angry" she tried to stop him but tae already ran from there with juice tray. He was stumbling on stairs and spilling juice on tray and he finally stopped in front his father's study room and he opened without knocking.

"taehyung how many times I have taught do not enter in my office without knocking" mr.kim shouted on him but he usual ignored him and put juice tray on the table with thud. Mr.kim and the manager show that juice was in the tray not in the glass.

"so ungrateful dadda you are.." tae whined and looked at his favorite manager uncle.

"see uncle I came from college after studying 6 hours continuously and get juice and snacks for him but he didn't even appreciate my effort" his father just rolled his eyes and again start checking his files he knows why tae was here but his manager uncle is too whipped for him. he took juice glass from tray and made him drink juice and wiped his face with tissue.

"only you understand me uncle, my own father who has only one child doesn't have his own card, how much injustice is happening with me uncle but still I love him and care for him but still he is not happy with me" taehyung leaned his head in his favorite manager uncle's shoulder and sigh sadly with pout. Mr.kim looked at them and he was not surprised because he knows his son is a manipulator he can manipulate anyone with his innocent face.

"Last week you bought so many clothes and so many unnecessary things which you don't even use and spend your card without even consider anything, how many times I have you that..." before he could complete his sentence. Taehyung just snatched wallet from table and took out his black card and shouted thank you and ran from there.

"taehyung..taehyung come back here" mr.kim shouted but no one come back. His manager give juice glass to mr.kim but he glared at him.

"sir let it be he is a kid" his manager tried to save his favorite baby but his sir's one glare and he just shut his mouth.

"sit down and read these clauses" he angrily said to his manager and start his work.