part 10

Mr.Kim was pacing from here to there with taehyung because tae was pacing from his bed to wardrobe because he was packing his bag for 1 night stay at Jungkook's place.

"no dadda this night dress is to old...I'm not going to wear this" he just threw his nightdress back in wardrobe which he bought just 1 week ago, and why he doesn't want to wear it because it's pink in color and Jungkook doesn't like that color, so how he gonna wear this in front of his Jungkook.

"taehyung you're going just for 1 night in early morning I will pick you up so why this chaos?" his father was now getting frustrated and sat on the bed.

"you never think about your appearance and your clothes now what happen to you all of sudden?" his father was getting suspicious, tae just bite his lips and turned towards his dad and sat beside him hugging him.

"dadda...I'm doing all this for you" his father raised his eye asking him question.

"wait, I'll explain...if I wear messy clothes and will look bad so Jungkook will think that you haven't teach me any manners, you haven't teach me how to stay at other people's place, that's why I'm doing such things otherwise I don't care about myself but I care about you and your reputation" tae pressed his lips in thin lines and nodded his head to make his father fall for him again.

"awwww...my kiddo is such an understanding baby but jk won't mind anything so just put it in this bag" he put any random nightdress and his necessary essential and zip his small duffle bag.

Actually the situation is like that Mr.Kim has to go out of station for one night for some business emergency and mary has to go to her village and Mr.Kim couldn't trust anyone with tae because he knows how mischievous tae is, he can make fool anyone and go out for wander on street in night with his friends and Mr.kim can't risk his life, because of that Jungkook suggest him that he'll take care of him for one night.

"don't trouble him anything especially in food and behave in front of everyone understood?" Mr.kim was giving him advices as if tae is 5 yrs. Old kid and he just nodded his head on his every word.

"Dadda please I'm not kid and yes I promise I will behave" tae took his bag and his college bag and bid bye to his dad and left for college because his dad not gonna attend the college.

After finishing his all lectures taehyung was finally waiting for Jungkook's car in parking lot, he was excited like a small kid who is going to picnic for the first time. Jungkook's black Harley Davidson stopped in front of him. he literally jumped like a baby when Jungkook signals him to sit behind him.

Taehyung sit behind him and Jungkook passed him a helmet, taehyung ware it immediately but he couldn't fasten the strap and looked at Jungkook through the mirror to sign him to help him. Jungkook signals him to get down and tae jumped down from bike and he tie straps of the helmet and they sat and leave from there.

Jungkook was waiting for taehyung to finish his shopping, he was holding his bags and walking behind him and regretting his life decision when he decided to take tae for shopping. Finally after eternity tae finished his shopping and they were sitting in food court.

"I am so tired jungkook, let's go home pls"

"no first order the food and then home" jk passed food menu towards tae and he licked his lips hungrily when he saw so many junk food option, he was dancing in his happily cause after so long he will eat these food. His father never allows him to eat such food but today his father is not with him plus he has his father's black card too. He ordered so many foods for him.

"will you eat all this?" jungkook asked him when he hear tae was ordering food to waiter.

"yes...after so many days..." he sighed dreamily and put his hand on heart.