31 Party Crasher

Song recommendations for this chapter

Angel baby - Troye Sivan
Baby blue - Dylan conrique
Only fools - Troye Sivan
Love you like me - William Singe
Matilda - Harry Styles
Life I'm over you - Zevia
Those eyes-New West
Hold on - Chord over street

|We all have skeletons hidden away in our closets , don't we little one?|

Sydney's POV

The first movie was nearing towards the end and i had my mind elsewhere. I snuggled into the hoodie Dayn had given me earlier when he saw that i was cold. I discreetly sniffed the collar of the piece of clothing and i felt a smile tugging at the corner of my lips , it smelled just like him.

I often threw glances his way every minute or so . Maybe he noticed it or maybe he didn't . I  just couldn't help it . There was always this electric pull  when we were close and i wonder if he felt it too. I felt like I was living a teenage dream of some sort that i didn't want to escape from.

He was everything i hoped he would be and so much more yet i was well aware that nobody was perfect. I knew he had demons too , Leone said every one of them had .  I wanted him to open up to me but i didn't want to force it out of him. Past traumas weren't something anyone could casually slip into a conversation so i understood where he was coming from.

"The end," Dayn said softly as the screen went dark. I watched him as he reached out for a piece of white chocolate, slipping it into his mouth . He turned to face me and our eyes met. Damn those eyes

"You want to start or should I?" He asked rubbing his palms together with a small smile plastered on his lips.

"You start,"i answered pulling at the sleeves of his hoodie

"Okay....How many boyfriends have you had?" He asked in a straight forward manner , almost making me choke on air at the sudden question.

"Two,"i answered honestly,"Luca and Hardin"

I hadn't had interest in any guy in my life before Luca . Come to it , he was my first love , my first everything.

"How many girlfriends have you had ,"i went on to ask

He shook his head , his fluffy bangs falling over his eyes,"none" he answered ,"I've never had a girlfriend"

"Why do you have so many tattoos?" I asked him as my eyes lingered over his tatted arm

"Well, i like art pieces and the meaning of certain phrases so i guess i wanted a permanent copy of them on my skin" he explained briefly looking straight into my eyes. I couldn't help but feel a little intimidated at the intense eye contact

"I like them,"i complimented shyly

"Thank you,"he smiled cheekily,"do you have any tattoos?"

"Yes actually,"i tugged onto the corner of my top , debating whether or not i should show it but i simply sighed .

It's not a big deal i thought to myself as i lifted my crop top up to the base of my bra for him to see.

"Time wasn't in our favour , this isn't goodbye this is simply 'see you later" Dayn read out the phrase embedded on my skin ,"who does this refer to?" He asked curiously.

I felt an ache at my chest as a sad smile tugged on my lips,"my mother"

"It's beautiful,"he said softly and only then did i realize how close he was. I could feel his breath linger on my lips as my eyes travelled down to his before slowly looking up to meet his eyes that were glued to mine .