053

7:21pm | 1 new notification!
[ mail ]

[subject] HUENING KAI and Y/N relationship confirmation announcement

good evening, guys!

this email is being to sent to txt, y/n, and will be shared with only a few staff members as to get as few people involved as possible for your safety reasons as well as keeping the information private until announced publicly.

we've prepared a statement to release this coming friday morning at 9:00am that will confirm y/n and huening kai's relationship to the public. if you two would like to prepare your own personal statements to be released along with it, please let me know and share them with me before thursday.

as you already know, this is a very unpredictable and even dangerous ground we're on now. to ensure the safety of our couple as well as txt, we're putting all activities for everyone on temporary hold. we have no idea what's going to happen with public reactions but we need to be prepared ; your safety is our top priority. think of it as if you're quarantining from the public.

i'll keep you updated with any further changes or news!

::

kai looked down at the new email from his manager. his stomach was turning with both anticipation and anxiety. he hadn't thought about them putting their schedules on hold, but he supposed it made sense to.

his fingers ran across the keyboard in front of him, feeling the smooth white keys and pressing down on random ones here and there. his mind continued running with thoughts and scenarios about what might happen from here, which only made him feel a little dizzy. he let out a heavy sigh as another notification popped up on his phone.

7:26pm | 1 new notification!
[ instagram (@y/n) ]

y/n : hi babes ! still with my friend but wanted to say i keep thinking about you :] see you tm <3

kai's lips now turned to a large smile while all the anxiety left his body. he'd be just fine through all this if he was with y/n.

his hand kept running along the black and white keys below him while the other hand was used to send a quick text back to his boyfriend. the amount of things that had happened to him within only some months was crazy, but it all felt right and he was thankful that he was able to find his way.

before he knew it, his hands were making music with the keys they moved to and from, and lyrics started coming to him slowly.