Fantasy

Wren

I feel like my entire body is trembling, buzzing with the energy and excitement of being with Kilian; I want him so badly. When he grabs my breasts and squeezes them a little harder than before a jolt of electric arousal flows through me. I pull him down and kiss him hard, he eagerly returns my kiss and we tangle ourselves together until we must come up for air. We lay in his bed, chests heaving, dizzy from the beer or just drunk on each other.

"Kil, what else? I want to be your fantasy."

"You are my fantasy, in every single sense of the word, you're the only woman I ever thought about, dreamed about."

"Lay on your back," I demand.

"Mmm Wren..."

"Lay on your back," I insist.

He complies so I take my time slipping his clothes off until he's naked in front of me. He looks absolutely delicious with his hair ruffled and unkempt, I don't know how I got so lucky. I tear my eyes away from his and trail kisses over his rippled muscles until I reach what I really want most. I lick and tease him for a while because the sounds he's making are beyond satisfying. By the time I climb up over his lap and hover over him, I feel like I have lost any and all of my inhibitions.

"This is what I thought about, riding you, feeling you deep inside me and having total control," I say as I look into his eyes.

"Damn, Wren..."

"Yeah babe? Do you want that too?" I tease.

I have no idea who this new girl is, but that is one of the most wonderful things of being with Kilian, he's already seen me at my worst and he's never judged me. I can feel free to let go and really be myself without fear of him rejecting me.

"Yes, Wren, please..." he begs.

"I love the idea of driving you wild, making you mine, erasing every other woman off the face of the earth and claiming you."

"There is no other woman, only you, you are it," he says, he's determined now; He grabs my hips to pull me closer but I don't let him, something about being in control is making me so hot.

"Kil, tell me, did you think about this...?" I ask him again as I trail my fingers over his chest and lower.

"Wrenny, you're killing me."

"I just want to know all your dirty thoughts about me... you'll get it but I promise, this is worth it, you're making me so hot."

"Baby, of course I did, I imagined your beautiful body gliding up and down my hard dick, watching you fling your hair around and moan..."

"Yeah?"

"Yes and I can tell you that even in my dreams, you weren't this perfect, your body, you, you're better than any wet dream I ever had about you."

That's enough, I can't take it any more so I give in and slide my body over his hard length.

"Damn, Wren!"

"Calm down, I haven't even started yet," I tease but he's right, this feels very different, he's so deep and even with very little movement I feel incredible.

He smiles at me and makes eye contact, he's trying to be sweet but I'm in charge now and he needs to remember that. I use my muscles to squeeze and release him.

"Wren!" he gasps.

"You like it babe? Are you sure you're ready for me?"

"Who are you and what have you done with Wren...?" he smiles.

"She's here, she's just blinded by desire."

I place my hands on his abs and start to rise and fall onto his thick cock. I squeeze and release him with my muscles and I can tell he is loving this. He's trying so hard to be respectful and not cross a line.

"Kil, don't hold back, I want you just like you want me, show me..."

He growls and makes eye contact with me then he grips my hips and digs his short nails into my flesh. He slides his hands up my sides while I ride him slowly and eventually he grabs my hair and tugs.

"That feels good babe..." I encourage.

I dig my fingers into his hair and tug while I ride him. It feels so sublime that I can't stop myself from throwing my head back and enjoying the sensation. Kilian wraps his arms around me and bucks me off his body. He looms over me and turns me over with a bounce on the mattress.

"Kil, I like it when you toss me around," I flirt.

"On your knees baby..." he raises his eyebrow, it seems like he finally let go.

I comply and before I can think he's thrusting into me, hard. He is holding onto my hips and slamming inside. I can feel his hips bounce against me with each thrust, his pace is animalistic. Just when I think I couldn't possibly feel better he smacks my ass, hard enough to leave a mark.

"Yes! Kil!"

"I've been dreaming about this ass for most of my life, you are so gorgeous."

He runs his hands up my legs and grips my hips then thrusts into me with force, it hurts a little, but the pleasure coursing through my body is strong enough that I don't care. He holds onto my cheeks and grips them like he never wants to let go.

"Kilian! Yes! Baby! Don't stop!"

He smacks my ass one more time before he grips my hips and fucks me until he comes. He flips me over and I can see the sheer ecstasy on his face.

"It's your turn now," he glides his fingers over my wet sex and finds my bud then flicks it lightly.

"Come on dirty girl, did you like your spanking?"

"Yes! Kil, mmm, yes!"

"Come for me..." he demands as he pinches my clit between his fingers and caresses my breast, pinching ever so slightly.

"Kil, you're making me crazy."

"Good."

He pinches my clit a little harder before he starts to swirl circles, before I know it, it's too much and I come, blinded by pleasure.

He falls down on the bed next to me and we're both just trying to catch our breath.

Finally, Kilian turns to me with a goofy grin, "I like Wren the bad girl." He kisses me sweetly, "Hey, are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No, I'm just..." I roll toward him and look into his eyes. "That was incredibly freeing, not thinking or worrying about anything. Letting loose, getting lost in you."

"Oh Wrenny that's how I want you to live, you can get lost with me whenever you want to."

"I plan on doing it for the rest of my life."

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close, "Imagine if Declan heard you, you're going to be in so much trouble."

"Well, he can deal with it but I think he was probably passed out."

"So tomorrow since we're playing hooky anyway maybe we can go look at apartments."

"Yes! I would love that, I'm ready to start our new life, so ready."

He kisses my forehead, "Me too. I love you so much."

"I love you too Kilian."

By then the full effects of the drinks and the energy we expelled are sinking in, we both fall asleep pretty soon after that.