Engaged

Wren

My dad and Quin barrel out of her bedroom and congratulate us. After the hype dies down a little Kilian and go back to the car. Before he can start it up though I crawl to his lap and straddle him.

"Mmm Wrenny..." he smirks.

"Oh my gosh, Kilian, we're engaged!"

"We are, are you happy?" he chuckles.

"I am, I'm over the moon, ecstatic, it feels like a dream."

"It's not," he kisses me deeply and bites my bottom lip before he retreats. "Come on...back to your seat, I have one more surprise."

Kilian coaches me back to my side of the car then drives towards our apartment and parks in an unfamiliar spot.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Just hold on," he chuckles then gets out and walks around the outside of the car and opens the door. He lifts me off my feet and starts to walk towards our apartment.

"Kil put me down," I laugh.

"Not yet."

When we get to the spot in front of our apartment there is a motorcycle in our parking space.

I look at Kilian confused and he starts to talk, "That there is for us, I'll use it when you need the car but also anytime you need to feel the wind in your hair it's here for you."

"Do you know how to drive it?" I giggle.

"Ride it, yes, I've been to class," he smiles.

"Uh, can we go?!"

"Of course, baby."

He fits me with a helmet and quickly puts one on himself. He climbs onto the bike and shows me how to settle behind him.

"Hold on tight, baby."

I wrap my arms tightly around Kil and soon he's flying down the road. The thrill of the wind in my hair and the danger of the road makes me wet between the legs and I can't help but want my sexy, biker fiancé. Once he brings me back to our apartment I grab his hand and take his pointer finger fully into my mouth before I hop off the bike.

"Wrenny," he gapes.

"Come on babe, it's my birthday," I pout with sad eyes at him and that's all it takes for him to jump off the bike and follow me inside.

By the time we get upstairs a bit of the thrill and tension has subsided so I flop down on the bed and Kil joins me, "So, Wrenny... how do you feel?"

"Like I'm happier than I ever thought possible. I feel safe. I'm surprised and exhilarated after you just took me for a ride."

"I didn't do that yet," he teases as he rolls over and presses a kiss to my lips that quickly intensifies.

Our clothes are quickly thrown off and he's making love to me, slow and tender while he looks into my eyes. The connection between us is undeniable; I am so in love with this man. 

After we're both left satisfied and panting Kilian pulls me into a tight embrace and nuzzles into my neck where he presses soft kisses.

"I love you, Wren."

"I love you too, Kilian."

We spend the rest of the day in bed chatting and cuddling until Kilian tells me that we have to get up and get dressed because the guys are coming over.

I make a gesture with my eyes towards my ring, "They are going to freak out."

"They know," Kil grins conspiratorially. 

"Really? Wow! How did you keep such a secret?"

"It was important."

"But Gael can't keep quiet," I laugh.

"That's why you haven't seen him since I told him."

"I guess that makes sense, I mean, who else knows?" 

"Your dad and Quin, obviously. My dad and Nolan."

"I should call my mom."

"Quin may have said something to her, I'm not sure."

"Well tonight we party, I'll call her tomorrow," I grin.

Kilian helps me to my feet and after a quick shower we get dressed and before long the guys are at the door. When I open it they are both looking at me with strange smiles plastered on their faces and finally, I extend my hand to them and show them the ring. Declan jokingly squeals like an excited girl and Gael gives Kilian a hug.

"Congratulations guys," Dec smiles.

"Happy Birthday, Wren," Gael adds.

"Thanks, guys! What are we doing tonight?"

Gael steps out into the hallway and produces a large cooler full of beer.

"Wow! How did you steal that much from your dad?" I laugh.

"I've got my ways, plus he likes you, maybe I told him it's your birthday," Gael winks.

We all pile onto the couches and start to pass beers around.

"I can't believe you guys are actually getting married like I knew it was going to happen someday but I feel like I need to get my shit together," Declan smiles.

"It's not a race man, I just know what I want," Kilian reminds him.

"That's what I mean, I haven't even had a serious girlfriend," Declan laughs nervously.

"That's because you're too busy playing pranks and getting drunk with this one," I gesture toward Gael and he takes a bow.

"Yes, just call me Brosef, I'll take the blame for all the fun times."

"Did you show the boys your new toy?" I ask.

"Hey! I told you it was for us," Kilian laughs.

"Wait, do we want to see this?" Declan goes white.

"Oh my GOD, Dec!" I laugh.

"I guess now I have to show you, come on," Kilian gets to his feet.

"Do not start it up," I warn.

"Aren't you coming?"

"Sure, I'm just making sure you know the rules before you go down there, no starting it up when you've been drinking, it's too tempting."

"Yes, Snow White, we will be good," Gael chuckles.

"Shut up, you guys know you need me to make sure you don't get into trouble," I rebut.

We all clamber down the stairs to where we left the motorcycle.

"Whoa, seriously?" Gael exclaims.

"I thought maybe a car," Declan adds.

"This is more cost-effective and Wrenny gets to have the wind in her hair when she wants it," Kil explains.

"I guess that makes sense," Declan smiles.

"You're cool with this Wren?" Gael looks at me, seemingly shocked.

"I am, I mean he went to the classes, he's a good boy, he wears a helmet."

"And now you know why I'm marrying her," Kilian beams.

"Oh, is that why?" I tease.

"I just mean, you let me be myself, you believe in me."

"I guess you got yourself out of that one," I smile.

"Come on, you still have to have your cake."

We all go back upstairs and Kilian goes into the kitchen and brings out a pink snowball cake. Ever since he made it for my eighteenth birthday I've always wanted it again. Gael has even come around to eating it now, it is cake after all. After we all spend a few hours listening to music and having fun Kilian takes me to bed and the guys pass out on the couch.