1.

Jimin's POV

I hear murmurs surrounding me as my head is covered with a bag.

There were footsteps hitting against the stone floor that were hurting my knees.

"I will now remove the bags! And reveal our new members!" A man yelled from behind me causing me to flinch.

I don't recall what exactly happened.

If I'm being honest I don't know where I'm at or what I'm doing here in the first place.

I just know that I woke up to people whispering.

Then was yanked to my knees and was told to stay still.

"Grand reveal in 1....

2....

3...."

Then in a flash.

A dimly lit room was shown to me.

I looked around frantically to see where I'm at.

It seems like I'm in a stone castle.

I look to my sides and see that 7 other people are in the same exact position as me.

Kneeling and confused.

"LIFT THEM UPPPP!" The same man yelled behind me before I was harshly picked up.

"W-What's going on?" The guy beside me managed to squeak and was immediately shoved to the ground.

"I am not done speaking!" The man yelled and I knew to keep my mouth shut now.

I looked at the boy concernedly before I turn to my other side to see that the others were just as concerned.

WHAT IS GOING ON??

WHERE AM I?

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS-

"I'm sure you all have questions! Like many of us once did! Your memories will soon flood back! But as of now! You are now apart of our family! You will learn our ways and be taken care of till you're fully recovered!" The man kept yelling.

My head started to throb before I began to sway.

"CUP QUICK!" The man yelled before my lips landed on a cup.

I started to drink a thick warm liquid.

It was weird at first...

Till I started to crave it.

I began chugging it before it was pulled away from my lips.

I quickly snapped at the person who took it away before I was held back.

"Ooo Fiesty..I like you already" The man said from behind me.

I still have not seen the man's face.

"You will be shown to your shared room! It is not permanent! It is just to keep you in one space till then!" The man yelled before all 8 of us were picked up and taken somewhere.

The bag was thrown over our heads again before we were hauled away.

I felt light as a feather in their arms.

Like they easily picked up my weight.

I'm not fat, but not skinny.

I work out so my muscle causes me to be a little heavy, but pilates helps me look lean.

After a few clicks of doors and being held for a few minutes, I'm then tossed onto a bed before having my legs shackled.

The bag is then removed from my head revealing a tall male with dimples and a short male with platinum blonde hair.