7.

Jimin's POV

"Taemin..How do I talk to Yoongi and Namjoon?" I asked my coworker as we were in the back cleaning dishes from evening feedings/dinner.

"Why do you ask?" Taemin asked me as he scrubbed the dry blood in a bowl.

"Well..I was wondering when will we be able to leave?" I said and Taemin paused.

"You can't leave." Taemin said and I slouched my shoulders.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he sighed.

"You can't leave without being killed" He whispered and I backed up.

"What? So we can't even leave this hell hole without being killed? We can't even visit people from the outside?" I said and he stood straight.

"Oh, you meant to visit someone" Taemin said and I nodded.

"What did you think I meant?" I said and he shook his head.

"Nevermind. Um.. Well once you fulfill your deal you'll be able to roam, but you can't leave the castle. You're a permanent resident, unlike pure breeds. They get to roam wherever" Taemin said and I nodded.

"That's good to know" I said before drying my hands.

"Jimin! May you grab some meats from the cooler in the butchery? Bin was a little short on the pancreas" Kwan asked me and I complied.

"Yeah, sure." I took the keys from Kwan and started walking towards our kitchen exit before pausing and turning around.

"Ahah...Where's the butchery?" I asked and Kwan chuckled.

"It's-"

"I can take him! I'm done with my shift" Jungkook interrupted Kwan with a bright smile.

"Oh um.. If it's okay with Jimin" Kwan said and I nodded before walking side by side with Jungkook out of the eating area.

"Are you really done?" I asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Yes I was extra speedy! I was in a rush to eat with you, but seems like Mr. Jimin is taking his sweet time" Jungkook poked my side.

"Yah! They gave me washing duty with Taemin" I said and Jungkook chuckled before looking down at the ground.

"Boy, you need to look up to guide me" I said lifting his chin causing him to smile.

"Sorry, I'm still a bit sad from earlier" Jungkook confessed and cooed.

I mustered up all the courage I had and held his arm.

"You'll be fine! I bet if your mother is anything like you, she's most likely strong enough to defeat anything!" I said and he just chuckled.

I removed my contact from him and continued to walk beside him.

"Actually she's more like you. Tiny and frail" Jungkook said and I scoffed.

"Me? Tiny and Frail? Doesn't belong in a sentence to describe me" I said and Jungkook snickered.

"Mhm sure" Jungkook nudged me causing me to nudge him back.

"Quit it, I'm strong and manly like you" I said only causing him to roll his eyes.

"Sure whatever you say Jay Man~" Jungkook said before stopping.

"We're here" He unlocked the door with his own keys to reveal a cold room.

Jesus.

Definitely a butchery.

Different animals were hanging from the ceiling.