5.

Jimin's POV

After the meeting yesterday we just went to our rooms to sleep.

We were told that our schedules will change now that we have a job to do.

Bin actually has to wake up the earliest out of all of us which makes me laugh.

That's what he gets for being so cocky since day one.

I'm currently brushing my teeth since I have to go serve 'morning feedings' which is supposedly going to be dropped off by Bin from the butchery.

I'm nervous mainly because I'm going to be surrounded by those rude demons every second of the day.

"You guys ready?" Jungkook asked us as we dressed in some uniform that they gave us lastnight.

Makes it easier for us to be targeted.

"Let's go" I said before we all headed out.

We are starting to memorize hallways and find our way to certain locations or parts of the castle.

Soon enough we reach the canteen where Hobi and Jungkook need to clean before Bin comes with the cuts of the day.

I immediately enter the kitchen and put on a new apron that laid on the counter.

As I unpacked the apron I realize there's a good handful of people in the back.

"Oh hello! You must be Jimin! I'm the head chef, please call me Kwan. Please meet the others I already informed them about your arrival" Kwan told me and this is when I finally felt welcomed.

He's the first person amongst these people to give a genuine smile.

His smell is also strong like Namjoon, Yoongi, and that guy that gave Jungkook blood.

Of course the strongest scent was that 'big important guy' aka blood guy.

I started to make my way to the other staff in the back.

They look older than me.

Maybe mid 40's, but there was one that looked younger than them.

One by one they greeted me, just as happily as Kwan did.

I see where they get their brightness from.

Finally I reach the guy that looks around the same age as me.

Maybe slightly older.

"Jimin right? I'm Taemin" He removed his gloves and shook my hand eagerly.

"Nice to meet you, I hope you can guide me" I giggled as he nodded politely.

"Don't worry, we need to have each others backs especially when people become..you know.." Taemin whispered the last part and I titled my head.

Is Everyone rude to everyone?

I thought it was just towards newbies.. Mostly towards us..

"I saw you and another guy fight one of them" He said and my eyebrows lifted.

Oh my god he saw that?

"Eeeyeahhhh...We weren't going to fight, but I guess it got out of hand" I shyly said and he chuckled.

"Aha- Well I thought it was pretty cool. No one fights back" He said and I smiled.

I'm cool.

Hell yeah.

"Well I'm strong so-"

"Ahem..Aren't you gonna start working?" Taemin and I turned our heads to the serving window.