23.

Jimin's POV

The next following days we try and get a meeting with the King, but for some odd reason he's unavailable.

Everyone's been unavailable.

Even when we try and talk to Kwan..He acts different.

Everyone has been acting different.

As if they know something that we don't.

They're just all weird.

"Wait, so you still haven't gotten the chance to talk to anyone?" Hobi asked and we shook our heads.

Right after the meeting with Jin, and the whole melt down outside of the office, we went to our room in tears.

Hobi was there minding his business as we walked in gloomily.

That's when we told him about the information we learned and he was automatically on board with us.

He was trying his best to get a meeting for us as well, but it hasn't been working out.

"We keep telling them it's important, but they swat us away. As if someone told them to not speak to us" I said and Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Yes! We tell them it's urgent, but no one seems to care. The King seems nonexistent, so we basically have no idea what to do" Jungkook said beside me on the couch.

Hobi laid in his bed directly behind us with no words to say.

All of us are dumbfounded.

What do we do?

We are seeking advice, but no one is there to help.

Do we stay together? Do we break up our situationship?

What do we do?

"Fuck it, just do whatever you want to do" Hobi broke the silence causing Jungkook and I to turn to him.

"But the deal-" I said and Hobi shushed me.

"And who's to blame when you wanted help? Them, so they can't punish you or anything. It's not like you two are breaking rules" Hobi said causing Jungkook and I to look at one another.

He's technically right.

I guess I was just afraid that they would separate us.

I was afraid they would punish us and remove us from the deal, but after finding out that we can just donate our sperm-

If we get caught-

Our only reply should be

'We will donate our sperm, so please let us stay together! We're soulmates!'

I internally laugh and turn to Jungkook who was already staring at me.

"I guess..Nothing is really holding us back" I said and he only smiled before tackling me with kisses.

"YAH! IM STILL HERE! DON'T DO ANYTHING IN HERE!" Hobi yelled making me push Jungkook away in shyness.

"Ahem- Don't we have a evening feeding to go to?" I asked and Jungkook groaned.

"Ughhhh, I forgot" Jungkook got up from the couch and pulled me up with him.

"Ahahahh sucks to suck!" Hobi laughed from his bed.

"You won't be laughing anymore tonight" Jungkook said before pulling me with him to leave.

"WAIT NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

~

"Ahh and that's a wrap, good work everyone!" Kwan clapped his hands before dismissing the others.

"Uh- Kwan- Um" I tried to get his attention, but he just turned away and left.