25.

Jimin's POV

SEE WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THESE GUYS!

We tell them straight up and they deny us everytime.

It's getting out of hand.

"Jimin...sleep" Jungkook whispered and brushed my hair out of my face as we laid together in his bed.

"I can't stop thinking" I said and he hushed me.

"Don't think too much, we didn't get in trouble, so just relax" He kissed my forehead and pulled me in closer.

"I don't have to work tomorrow morning" I said with glee causing him to pull us apart.

"Are you serious? You're so fucking lucky" Jungkook groaned.

"I know I am..I just can't help but think about how Yoongi and Namjoon reacted" I said and Jungkook sighed.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked while brushing my hair out of my eyes.

"During my breeding meeting Yoongi wanted to tell me something about soulmates, but just right now they acted crazy when they heard the word" I said and Jungkook turned to face the ceiling.

"Do you think they're not supposed to tell us anything? But...Yoongi tried?" Jungkook rubbed my shoulder with the arm I laid on.

"I think he attempted to since we were completely alone..I wonder what he would've told me if I had stayed" I chewed on my lip before Jungkook turned to me.

"Relax your mind Jimin. I can hear your heart pumping rapidly" Jungkook slid his index finger down my chest before kissing my forehead.

"You're right..Let's get some sleep" I snuggled into the crook of his neck before drifting off to sleep.

~

"Jiminah, wake up"

I fluttered my eyes open after hearing Jungkook's voice.

"Ah- What time is it?" I asked and he chuckled.

"It's passed 12pm, I thought you'd be awake by now" Jungkook fluffed my hair causing me to sit up.

"Damn it, I didn't expect to sleep that long. That's going to mess up my sleep schedule" I cracked my back before lifting myself up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"I'm going to freshen up, wanna join?" I teased and he scoffed.

"Are you saying I smell?!" He acted offended as I giggled.

"No! Not at all!" I said before entering the bathroom.

I took a nice long shower as well as brushed my teeth before dressing myself.

When I exited the bathroom I noticed Jungkook on his bed, only in his boxers.

"J-Jungkook! What if Hobi comes in!" I threw my towel at him as he laughed.

"Don't worry, I locked the door" He said and I was taken aback.

"Uh, What for?" I asked as he got up from the bed and grabbed my waist.

(M)

"I wanted to continue what we started yesterday~" He whispered into my ear before lightly tugging at my earlobe.

"A-Are you c-razy?!" I stuttered from embarrassment before feeling his hands slip under my fresh shirt.

He immediately dove into my neck and started to kiss down to my collarbone.