27.

Jimin's POV

It's a couple days after our little tussle, and I'm still slightly limping.

I've been asked questions, but I keep telling them I hurt my leg.

Maybe now they believe it.

"Jimin!" I heard Taemin call from behind me.

I turn around while still scrubbing the dishes.

"Taeminnnnn what's goin onnnnnn" I replied just as bubbly as he was.

"It was a success!" He cheered and I titled my head in confusion.

I turned off the water and faced him.

"Huh?" I asked and he pulled the gloves I was wearing off before holding my hands in his.

"My sperm donation was a success! She's pregnant!" He jumped with glee.

"OH MY GOD THATS WONDERFUL" I jumped with him.

"AHHHH YAY YAY YAY YAY" We both bounced with every yay.

"Is that why you left so quickly after serving duty? I thought you ditched me!" I pulled away from our hug and he nodded.

"Yes, Kwan told me after the rush and I immediately sprinted off" He said before smiling again.

"I can't believe it! I'm gonna be a dad!" He said and I laughed.

"Daddy Taemin~ Wowwwwwww you've got a ring to it" I said and he just shushed me while blushing.

"I donated my sperm to a good friend of mine that I made since I got here, we ended up getting our deals finalized! SO NOW WE GOT OUR MONAYYYYYY" He cheered and I jumped along with him.

So he didn't get his money till they were pregnant..

Imagine how many people must be waiting to get their deal done too..

"That's great news Taemin! Let's celebrate after though, because I need to finish washing the dishes" I said and he covered his mouth.

"Oops, I forgot about that. Let's get that finished" He put on some gloves and went straight to the sink.

I rolled my eyes before chuckling and joining beside him.

I put my gloves back on before starting to dry the pans I already washed.

"What do you feel like eating? I'll get us some special cuts for this celebration! Go and tell Jungkook" He said and I froze.

Since the day we bonded we haven't been eating anything.

Mainly because the thought of consuming something that wasn't our own blood sounded gross.

"Uhh, nono we're fine. We already ate" I replied and he clanked the dish he was holding back into the sink.

"Are you lying?" He asked and I felt my heart beat fasten.

I hope Jungkook doesn't come flying in because of it.

He'll blow our cover.

"No, why would I be?" I looked back down to the pan and continued to dry it.

"I've been noticing lately how you and Jungkook haven't been eating. Everytime we usually eat you two go off somewhere and return back like new people" Taemin leaned against the sink while staring me down.

It's true that everytime we drink from one another we feel like our lives has been renewed.

It's a rejuvenating feeling.

"Did you guys already figure out that you two are soulmates? Did you two bond?" He pushed more and I buckled.

"W-What do you mean soulmates?" I stuttered and he shook his head.

"During the first month of us meeting I figured it out when you started talking about hearing things" He said and I placed the rag down.

"I noticed you're still limping. Your legs seem perfectly fine. I watch the way you flinch when you sit down though" He said and I caved in.

"FIND WERE SOULMATES AND WERE BONDED" I yelled and he laughed.

"AHHA I KNEW IT! LETSS GOOOOOOOO" He celebrated before freezing.

"Did it hurt?" He asked and I smacked him.

"Yah! Don't be a pervert!" I yelled and he smacked me back.

"I was talking about the bite you dingus!" He said and I blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh..No..It felt..Really good..I'll let you think about that" I said and he scrunched his face in disgust.

"EHHHHHH- EWWWW" He yelled and I splashed him with the water he left running.

"Stop wasting water, and start washing the dishes" I said before going back to drying.

He began to scrub before looking around the cafeteria.

I followed where he was looking and spotted Jungkook.

Jungkook had finished and was sitting at one of the far tables.

"Jimin, I do have to warn you though.." He said and I was immediately intrigued.

"No newbie has ever bonded with their soulmate who was also a newbie..You're entering uncharted waters right now" He said and I dried the bowl.

"S-Shut up.." I stuttered and he shook his head.

"I'm being dead serious, I want you to keep this low for now..Don't tell anyone" He said and I nodded.

"Okay..I- We won't" I said and he turned to Jungkook.

"You better not, it's for the best..You'll never know if you'll be kicked out or killed" He said and I smiled trying to cover my panic.

He definitely did not help one bit.