11.

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, I'm pretty sure you figured this out by now..But you can no longer do serving duty. You'll now be in the back" Kwan spoke and I tried to hide my joy.

THANK THE LORD BECAUSE I HATED SERVING.

KWAN WAS RECUSING ME.

After a few more conversations, I then head to the back where Taemin was already working away.

I stood beside him as he cleaned a pot quietly.

"You were pretty awesome yesterday" Taemin whispered to me.

My eyes lit up.

"Really? I was?" I asked and he chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, you must really love him" Taemin said catching me off guard.

"Excuse me, what?!" I said and he jumped back.

"What? Isn't he your boyfriend?" Taemin asked and I shook my head.

"NoNoNoNoNO NO WE ARE NOT dating!" I emphasized and he only chuckled.

"In time you will be" He said and I shook my head.

"N-No we will not be" I said and he shrugged before washing the pot again.

I then felt him nudge me.

"Still, you care about him alot" Taemin said and I'll admit I do care for Jungkook alot.

In this time span of a month we've gotten really close.

I guess trauma does grow a relationship faster than anything.

I wouldn't say I ONLY care about Jungkook.

I also care about Hobi dearly, but there's something different with Jungkook and I's relationship.

Unless it's just me being delusional.

Probably that..

"See, you didn't deny that one" Taemin said and I scoffed.

"Whatever" I said before helping him clean up a bit.

~

"Here" Taemin handed us our cups.

"By the way Jimin, you know that you have to now stay later because you no longer serve.." Taemin said and I spat out the blood I just sipped.

I splattered it all over Jungkook's face causing me to flush in embarrassment.

"Ahh I'm so sorry" I quickly grabbed a napkin and reached over the table to clean Jungkook up.

"It's stained Jimin, don't rub" Jungkook said and I completely ignored and started to wipe his face.

I smudged the blood on his face while holding his cheek with my other hand.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and continued to wipe before looking into Jungkook's eyes.

I pause and realized he was staring at me the entire time.

"Don't be" He whispered lowly and I blushed hard before slamming my butt back to my seat.

Jungkook chuckled and wiped the rest of the blood off of his face.

"Um.. As I was saying.. You're going to have to stay behind late like me since I don't serve" Taemin said and further explained.

Basically, we stay behind to organize the kitchen for the morning crew.

Since we technically have it 'easy' we're required to stay later.