18.

Jimin's POV

"Are you sure it's this way?" Hobi tagged along beside Jungkook and I.

"Yes, Taemin told me his office is in the tower at the end of the wing" I said before turning towards the south wing.

The castle we live in is difficult to explain. The layout is complicated.

On the main floor there's different rooms used for different things, but mainly the main floor is used as gathering areas.

The first floor opens up to a giant staircase to the second floor that opens up to multiple different wings.

The center is cut out for a giant candle chandelier to dangle down the transitioning floors.

The south wing is a wing we haven't been down before.

As we make our way through, I began to notice these windows into rooms.

I quickly go up to the window and peak inside.

Only to be met with babies in cradles.

"A nursery? Are all of these windows nurseries?!" I shockingly backed away and peaked into the other windows.

Sure enough they were filled with vampire babies. Well I assume they're vampire babies.

The hallway continued down further occasionally having other halls that take you right or left.

The nurseries began to transform into patient rooms.

It was like a whole hospital in this one wing.

I was astonished.

"I think this is the tower" Hobi said as we approached the two security guards blocking the door.

Surrounding the area was at least 15 guards that were only separated by a couple of feet.

"Name and purpose" The guard spoke and I cleared my throat.

"Ahem..Uh Park Jimin, and I'd like to ask the Doctor some questions" I said and the guard looked at the other two that tagged along.

"Jeon Jungkook"
"Jung Hoseok"

"Uh same purpose" Hobi added with a bright smile.

Then suddenly one of the guards stepped out of line, followed by 5 others.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING" Hobi yelled and we began to get offensive.

"Relax this is protocol, two guards each" The man said before unlocking the door and letting us go up the stairs.

Man..It was a doozy.

I can't feel my legs, and I'm so out of breath.

"Cmon slow pokes!" The guard leading us yelled down the staircase causing us all to groan.

Soon enough we reached the top where more guards guarded double wooden castle like doors.

The guard leading us gave them a slight nod before the doors were opened by them.

We all collectively bowed as a thank you before entering.

"Oh, what brings you guys here?" Jin said while arranging something on his workbench.

"We needed to ask you a question...Actually many" I said and he nodded before leading with his hand for us to sit down.

He followed after and sat across from us in a loveseat.