8.

Jimin's POV

"Hey are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he grabbed his tray.

I tilt my head in confusion.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be okay?" I said and he shook his head.

"I- I heard that you got into a little bit of trouble during morning feeding. If I would've known I would've came straight over" Jungkook said and I recalled having that bitch of a vamp yell at me.

"Oh that..It was nothing really. She was just trying to act tough" I said causing Jungkook to relax.

"That's good" Jungkook picked up his fork and started to eat.

We sat in silence as we ate.

Jungkook occasionally would look at me and smile before continuing to eat.

It was a never ending cycle.

And I plan on breaking it.

"How was cleaning duty?" I asked and he shrugged.

"It was alright, nothing exciting" Jungkook replied before continuing to eat.

Suddenly, I felt the bench to my left move a bit.

I turn to see that Taemin had sat beside me.

"Hey, sorry I was kinda backed up in the kitchen" Taemin said and I smiled.

"Nah you're all good" I said before taking a sip of my drink.

"Actually..Taemin I've been wanting to ask some questions" I fiddled with my cup as Taemin and Jungkook chewed.

Taemin nodded and swallowed.

"Sure what is it?" He said and I sighed.

"I've been wanting to know more about Jin and the King" I said and Taemin dropped his fork and knife.

"And why's that?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I got curious" I said and the both of them stayed silent.

"Well stay curious because you're not getting anything out of me" He said and I sighed once more.

"Well do you have any information that you CAN tell us?" I asked and he chewed on his food before taking a gulp.

"I can tell you that you guys are wayyyy behind on the deal" He said and I furrowed my brows.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked and Taemin wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"Usually they give you a job once you're fully transformed. By that I mean, you already know your part of the deal. Which is why I'm very confused on why they let you guys work in the first place" He said and I still was dumbfounded.

"What?" I said and Taemin groaned.

"If you're not fully transformed then what's the point of having an official role? I just think it's weird that they let y'all join us so soon" He said and I sipped my drink again.

"Well, during our last meeting they did say we were a failed group" I added and Taemin's eyebrow perked up.

"Huh?" He said and Jungkook slammed his cup down.

"Basically, they didn't tell us SHIT and just gave us jobs because we were useless at this point" Jungkook said and I only nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, we were left with cliffhangers and a job" I rolled my eyes causing Taemin to tap his chin.

"Hmmm, then does this mean you'll be killed off?" He whispered and I gasped.

"WHAT? I HOPE FUCKING NOT!" I said and Taemin shushed me.