26.

Jimin's POV

I tossed to my side before being met with a sharp pain coming from my ass.

I flinch awake and rubbed my ass.

I flinched once more at how sore it was.

Ah, Fuck what happened?

I turned to my side and saw Jungkook laying there sleeping soundly.

I smiled and cuddled close to him before rubbing my eyes.

After doing so I observed the room, before looking back to Jungkook.

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled at the blood covering us and my bedsheets.

Jungkook jolts awake and turns to me in fear.

We stare at eachother before jolting away from one another.

"AHHH"
"AH"

"WHY ARE WE COVERED IN BLOOD?!" I yelled and he looked around before looking back at me.

He smirked and brought his hand to my neck before brushing it lightly.

"Well it looks like we had sex...Finally" he whispered the last part in which I smacked him.

"That doesn't explain why WE ARE COVERED IN BLOOD!" I yelled and he smiled.

"We're bonded now" He said catching me off guard.

"Bonded?!" I yelled and he nodded.

"I read in the book that soulmates can live for eternity once they bond. We can live on eachothers blood. We would be repulsed by anything else!" He laughed with glee.

"Jungkook! You should've told me this in advance! If I would've known-"

"If you would've known you wouldn't have bonded with me?" Jungkook asked and I couldn't answer.

"Jimin, bonding with soulmates is different from regular ones. It happens without the hosts knowing. If I can be completely honest I lost myself during our moment" He said and I looked away.

I'll admit I lost myself too.

I wasn't really thinking, he probably wasn't thinking either.

"But you're right..I should've told you in advance and I'm sorry" He said and I looked back at him.

"Don't be, I would've wanted to bond with you anyways" I kissed his cheek before pulling away.

I observed his neck and saw how it was fully healed.

I rubbed it and noticed how bloody my hand was and grunted in disgust.

"Okay..Let's go clean ourselves up"

~

3rd Person POV
The night Jimin and Jungkook were caught

"Taehyung!!!!! We have something to tell you!!!" Yoongi ran down to their majesty's office.

It was late at night, but purebreeds don't really sleep.

"What is the meaning of this?" Taehyung said in a stern voice causing the duo to stop in their tracks.

"The couple! They believe they're soulmates!" Yoongi said and Taehyung looked around before telling them to follow him.

"You say what?!" Taehyung said and that's when Yoongi shoved Namjoon forward.

"I caught them before the act in the cafeteria, Jeon Jungkook seemed like he was about to bite Park Jimin"Namjoon spoke causing Taehyung to tap his chin.

"They might be nearing close to their bonding" Taehyung said making the two near closer.

"What does this mean for them? Are they going to be killed?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"They did nothing wrong technically, and they're apart of this family. I'll approach them on my own terms" Taehyung said before sitting down in his chair.

"You're very fond of Jimin, no?" Yoongi said and Taehyung nodded.

"Yes, he has the potential. They both do" Taehyung smiled before dismissing the two.

"Let the soulmates be..They deserve it"