17.

Jimin's POV

"JUNGKOOKKKKKK! I FIGURED IT OUT-" I immediately stopped screaming from excitement when I see Jungkook and Hobi on the ground together with a bunch of books surrounding them.

"Uh..What's all this?" I asked and Hobi got up quickly.

"Well after Jungkook explained to us what happened I felt horrible and didn't know what to do" Hobi explained and looked at Jungkook who was slumped on the ground reading away.

"Okay? That doesn't explain all the books" I said and Hobi sighed.

"Well..I got the bright idea of 'what if you can turn back to human?' so I went to search for books on it and brought them here to only realize you left Jungkook alone" Hobi said and I smiled.

"The fact that you also tried to help Jungkook..Just in a more complex way" I laughed lightly before approaching Jungkook from behind.

It seems like he doesn't even notice that we're also in the room.

"Jungkook?" I asked and he just nodded before he continued to read.

"Jungkook I solved our problem" I said and he snapped his head.

"What? How? Can we turn back to humans?!" He leaped up from the ground.

"No dumbass! I talked to the King and he said he would take care of her and all the expenses till you fulfill the deal" I said and his eyes lit up.

"You're lying.." He whispered and I shook my head.

"He's really going to take care of her till you can" I said and Jungkook engulfed me into a tight hug before spinning me in the air in his arms.

"OH M YGOD JIMIN" He yelled as we spun together.

I giggled and watched tears of happiness leave his eyes.

"Wow way to make me feel like a third wheel for the thousandth time this month" Hobi said from behind us causing us to stop.

"Thank you Hobi for still trying to solve my issue" Jungkook grabbed him and included him in our hug.

We were like a family.

It felt right.

"Sorry for my stupid idea, it was really no help. Let me pack these up" Hobi broke out of the hug and started to clean the table.

"No, actually I found some interesting information. I think we might actually be able to turn into humans again. I mean we will break the contract, but that doesn't mean we have to be killed right?" Jungkook said and I shrugged in anxiousness.

"I don't know about that...We might still be killed off because we know so much about vampires now. They wouldn't trust us to keep our mouths shut" I said and Jungkook sighed.

"Still it's worth a try to look into it" Jungkook smiled before hugging me tightly again.

"Thank you so much Jiminah..It means a lot" He whispered into my ear while holding my waist firmly.

I heard his heart settle when we stayed close for a few more seconds.

"Okay wrap it up. Love session over" Hobi stacked the books causing Jungkook and I to separate with a cough.

"T-Thanks again" Jungkook stuttered.

I smiled and nodded.

"Of course, I'd do anything for you" I said and that's when Hobi ticked.

"I told you guys enough!" He pretended to be angry.

"Aww is Hobi jealous?!" I cooed to tease him a bit.

Jungkook joined in after, completing our family once more.

Maybe what Jungkook said is true.

Maybe they'll let us go if we turn back into humans and break the contract..

Or maybe they'll just kill us either way.

Ahah..Vampire life is hard.

~

"So you think you guys can turn back into humans?" Taemin washed the dishes beside me as I dried them.

We usually make a one person job into a two person one.

"Yes, but we're still working everything out. We're not even sure if it's a good idea" I said and Taemin clanked the disk in the sink.

"You're right. It's a stupid one. Jimin, you guys will be killed either way!" Taemin placed his hands on his hips while facing me.

"Listen, we were just curious and wanted to know if it was possible. Of course we're going to fully think about the consequences before committing" I dried the pan as Taemin cleared his throat after noticing the other workers eavesdropping.

"Jimin..Ha..Okay..I understand where you're coming from, but if you're that curious go see Doctor Jin himself. He might know more information since he is our clans caretaker" Taemin whispered into my ear while we stood shoulder to shoulder.

"I'm not condoning this though. I would rather you stay here with us than abandon us" Taemin said and I nodded.

I wouldn't abandon them.

Im just slightly curious.

Plus this is for Jungkook's sake.

I think Jungkook would want to turn for sure if it was possible, afterall he almost killed his mother.

"Umm..How can I find Doctor Jin?" I asked while drying a bowl and he sighed.

"Have you been to the south wing?" Taemin turned to me and I shook my head.

"At the very end of the south wing is a tower leading up to where his office is located. It'll be guarded heavily, so figure something out" Taemin said before rinsing the rest of the dishes.

This got me thinking.

Does this mean the King- Taehyung's office is in the tower on the north wing?

Eh, I'll ask Doctor Jin.

"Thank you Taemin" I whispered and he chuckled.

"Just don't get killed"