9.

Jimin's POV

"Jimin! I'm going to have you on serving duty since Jiyoon has been called out" Kwan told me last second.

Yesterday was a peaceful day not serving anyone.

I thought today would be the same, but sadly not.

It's currently 8:12pm, meaning it's almost feeding time.

After yesterdays conversation with Taemin, it's been sorta awkward.

It's as if I forced him to say that information and that caused him to distance himself.

"Nothing bad will happen, you've done this countless of times by now. You got the hang of it" Kwan patted my back in reassurance.

He's right I've been at this job for about 3 weeks already.

I would even consider that I've been living here for a month maybe even more!

I'm not sure I've lost track of time.

Speaking about time.

How much time have I spent here?

Won't the people I was surrounded with be concerned by the fact that I've been erased off the face of the earth?

How is everyone?

I've never really had any family, but how are the other's families doing?

How's Jungkook's mother?

How's Hoseok's family?

ARE WE NOT GOING TO QUESTION ANYTHING?

I'm pretty sure Jungkook's mother is worried sick.

She has no clue where he's gone.

I can't imagine that feeling of loosing Jungkook.

"Jimin chop chop! Can't keep standing around!" Kwan smiled and I snapped out of my thoughts.

Sometimes Kwans happiness is creepy.

I bet he secretly hates his job like the rest of us.

I quickly push all my thoughts behind and grab one of the trays and place it in its correct spot.

Just keep your head down, Jimin..

Don't look at them in the eyes.

You'll be fine...

I started to count the meat to make sure I have the correct amount.

After counting, I realized I'm a bit short and head to the freezer where Taemin is keeping count.

And just great.

He's standing in front of the cuts I need.

"I-..Um..Sorry squeezing through" I whispered and Taemin just scooted away.

Yep, definitely seems like he's avoiding me.

As I start grabbing the packages I heard a sigh beside me.

"Listen Jimin..I'm not trying to make things awkward or anything. It's just that I can't keep telling you things unless you swear to be quiet about them. I can get in really deep trouble" Taemin started and I turn to him.

"Taemin, not once have I thought about telling other people. My lips are sealed" I said and he just nodded before Kwan walked in.

"Enough talking guys. We still need to prepare!" Kwan gave us a quick notice before leaving us two alone again.

I began to walk away with my cuts.

"Oh- and Jimin.. I'm happy you found him" Taemin smiled and I titled my head in confusion.