24.

3rd Person POV

The day Jungkook told Jin about hearing Jimin's heart is when it all happened.

Immediately after Jin had dismissed them, he had notified his brother and his best men.

In which consisted of Yoongi, Namjoon, and Kwan.

"What was so urgent that I had to skip my massage session?" Namjoon asked as Jin pointed him to sit.

"Now that you're all hear, please listen to what my brother has to say" Taehyung said causing everyone to turn their attention to him.

"I just had a check up with some of the failed batch" Jin began immediately catching everyone's interest, but Namjoon.

"And? Isn't that your job?" Namjoon sassily said making Jin snap his eyes to him.

Namjoon immediately cowered in fear.

"As I was saying, this check up consisted of two surprises" Jin said with a smile.

"Okay get to the point! I have other groups to see" Yoongi yelled which earned him a glare from Taehyung this time.

"They asked about turning into humans"

This comment caught all off guard.

"Humans?!"
"What?!?"
"Are you serious!?"
"Who had this idea?!!"

"Now I've got your attention.." Jin crossed his arms as they all sat in anticipation.

"Who, Jin tell us who" Taehyung demanded and that's when Jin grabbed his clipboard.

On the clipboard it had the boy's information and picture.

"Park Jimin?!" Namjoon scoffed causing Taehyung to quickly snatch the object.

"Park Jimin? Why? For what reason would he want to turn human?" Taehyung asked Jin and Jin shrugged.

"They were just curious, but previously Park had cancer, so I warned him about the consequences of turning back" Jin said causing Taehyung to smile.

"Great work" Taehyung gave a thumbs up before Kwan sighed.

"How did they even think about this?" Kwan asked as Jin flipped the clipboard.

"This is Jung Hoseok, he thought of this idea" Jin showed them and they all observed his face.

"But why?" Yoongi asked and that's when Jin shrugged.

"That, I'm not sure of" Jin said and that's when Namjoon ticked.

"Is that all? Just some newbie vampires asking about turning back to humans for whatever fucking reason?! I'm out of here" Namjoon said and that's when Jin slammed the table.

"I also gathered you here because Jungkook and Jimin are soulmates"

Now that was the ice breaker.

"SOULMATES?"
"LIKE ACTUALLY?!"
"HOW!?"

Taehyung sat in silence for this one.

"Jungkook and Jimin broke out in an argument and when Jimin left, Jungkook started accusing me. When he was yelling I caught that he said something about Jimin's heart beat. Then I put two and two together. BOOM SOULMATES!" Jin exclaimed.

Everyone in the room was shocked.

Soulmates were not common.

Especially between newbies from the same group.

Now that is extremely rare.

"We cannot disclose this to them" Taehyung said and that's when everyone turned to him.

"Huh? Why?" Kwan asked and Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Soulmates cannot be forced. They must find their way to each other. We cannot interfere with their connection" Taehyung said and Jin perked his eyebrow.

"Even though we're helping them?" Jin asked and Taehyung nodded.

"It's not something to be messed with. If they start asking about soulmates just ignore them, or act like they're crazy" Taehyung said and the others nodded.

"Wait would this interfere with their breeding contract?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung cleared his throat.

"That's to be determined..But only by me" Taehyung said leaving the others in silence.

"That is all..You all are free to go" Jin said before all of them exited.

~

"YOU TWO! OFFICE! NOW!" A voice boomed into the cafeteria.

It was none other than Namjoon.

The two were escorted and taken to the very familiar room with the fireplace and shelves full of books all around.

"Aren't you two ashamed of doing something like that in a public space? WHERE PEOPLE EAT?" Namjoon yelled as the door opened revealing Yoongi.

"What's the meaning of this?" Yoongi asked as the couple sit in shame.

"These two were getting it on in the cafeteria kitchen! I was just passing by when I noticed the door was slightly left open leaking kissing sounds and groaning down the hall" Namjoon pointed at Jimin and Jungkook who didn't look up.

The two were clearly a mess.

Having their clothes ripped apart, their hair in a mess, glowing red lips and marks all over Jimin's neck.

"If you wanted to do that type of stuff, do it in your room!" Namjoon yelled again causing Yoongi to gesture for him to calm down.

"Okay boys, what's going on between the two of you?" Yoongi asked and that's when Jungkook lifted his head.

"We're soulmates! We've been trying to tell you guys for the past couple of days, but you continue to ignore us!" Jungkook yelled at the two pure breeds.

Yoongi gave a knowing look to Namjoon before turning back to Jungkook.

"Soulmates you say? How so?" Yoongi played dumb causing Jimin to lift his head.

"We can hear each other's heart and breath from far away! We're more connected than we thought previously" Jimin said and that's when Yoongi and Namjoon bursted laughing.

Time to gaslight the couple.

"From how far?! Two feet?! HAHAHA you can't be serious!" Namjoon cackled followed by Yoongi.

"The two of you don't even know what a soulmate really is! Enough games! Man, that was a nice laugh!" Yoongi wiped a tear from laughter.

"Aha! But seriously next time don't do it where we eat, instead do it in a private place. You two dismissed" Yoongi said pointing them out.

"W-What?! Just like that?! Ignoring what we just said?!" Jimin leaped from the chair and yelled completely pissed off.

Jungkook hopped up as well and grabbed Jimin's waist.

"It's no use, let's go" Jungkook said before guiding Jimin to leave with him.

"What's wrong with all of you" Jimin mumbled last second before the doors closed which was heard by Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Do you think we acted good?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi nodded.

"We're at least selling a bit" Yoongi shrugged and began to exit.

"When would it be okay to tell them?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi shrugged once more.

"I have no idea" Yoongi opened the the door.

"WAIT! Before I yelled at them I saw Jungkook on his neck...You don't think they'll.." Namjoon said causing Yoongi to turn back to him.

"He was on his neck in what way?" Yoongi asked concernedly.

"Like he was about to bite him" Namjoon said and Yoongi chuckled awkwardly.

"Aha..No..Nono.. I don't think he would...We, we should tell Taehyung right away though" Yoongi sped off followed by a Namjoon.

They had a mission.

And that mission was to tell Taehyung about the freshly blossomed lovebirds.